Announcement Ask the CMs in English

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by CM Greg, Jul 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kumaw

kumaw Forum Greenhorn

how to buy premium using subway?

2. KellueéHazé

KellueéHazé Junior Expert

2) Exactly, that's why we get crappy stuff, SO its easier to please lower people, that's why I hate the developers .. because they are just too damn lazy, this will probably get deleted because of spam, just like my other 2 posts

3. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

What is the reason for removing Table fragments with release 161?
    I still have many Table fragments which I was hoping to exchange for items when my DK reached level 46.
    Why can't you just leave this feature? It doesn't hurt anyone.
    At least make it possible for us to exchange from an NPC in kingshill before reaching level 46.
    You allowed us to collect these fragments at low levels but we couldn't use them until we reach level 46 and now you are removing the ability to exchange them and for us who have not reached level 46 this is totally unfair.

Darwarren likes this.
  4. Metal_Major_ZOD

Metal_Major_ZOD Forum Apprentice

Did I miss something? When Haruki or Greg are going to answer again?

5. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

1. When the coast is clear.
    2. When they run out of committees.
    3. Replacements on order.
    4. Just as soon as they get their stories straight.
    5. When we stop answering for them.
    6. Post closed; we just don't know it yet.
    7. After the last drinking song is over.
    8. When their scripts are approved.
    9. After the hot fixes are hot fixed.
    10. They're gone?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  6. Beatles35

Beatles35 Forum Apprentice

I'm waiting too for two questions about ranger, but no matter when the answer comes, rest of time, enjoy in this awesome thread, best of all...;)

7. CM Haruki

CM Haruki Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Ouch, that hurts! You can select any of those options but you can rule #6 and #10 out.
    We are still here, longing for those drinking songs...

Anyway, I'll jump in tomorrow to answer some of the questions here. Yes, yes, the absent from this thread has been noticeable during the last days and I do apologize. Things got on a rollercoaster over here - lots of meetings and follow-ups on features and whatnots, poking people in the eye and gathering feedback from rel160, Stellar Gold and some noticeable ongoing bugs so fixes and improvements receive the attention they require.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Cheerios,
    Haruki

Darwarren and Yogo like this.
  8. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

While it's nice to know that feedback is gathered, it would be much nicer if more of that feedback was actually implemented.

I'm sure that there are more than just the players who are quitting who are getting fed up with the fact that our feedback and suggestions is getting ignored.

With the stellar gold event, it takes quite a bit of time and effort here on the forum and on facebook to find players who are happy with it. Same goes for the moon events. It's kind of the same with the forcing us to run through the pw maps to get to the boss. (Yes I know we can now "buy" our way to it). I would love to see all the player feedback that suggested forcing us to run through the maps, after all, DSO is listening right? Or maybe the one where everyone was asking for a CV system that doesn't make any sense.

I know, with all these player threads asking for more and more grind and more randomness, it may be hard to find the ones where so many of us were asking for the regurgitated maps renamed "hard" or recommending that we shouldn't be able to farm bosses.

I'm trying to be happy with the fact that DSO does on occasion listen, after all it only took a couple of years to fix the laser bug with Dragan, and you guys did manage to throw in that extra grinding time we all wanted. I'm just wondering how many more players will finally get fed up and quit before someone finally decides that maybe implementing some of the ideas that players actually want is a good thing.

It seems like the only feedback that is truly listened to is when a group whines about some class being OP. Of course now that 3 of the 4 classes have been neutered, just about everyone is unhappy. So maybe the OP talk will slow down for a while, though I doubt it.

9. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

9. After the hot fixes are not fixed.

Troneck86 and Dragenstein like this.
  10. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Next time we will see 'I will jump in tomorrow to say 'I will jump in day after tomorrow to answer... stay tuned'.

misterbean, Ella and Darwarren like this.
  11. Excalibur1974

Excalibur1974 Junior Expert

No need of that.
    Really.
    You are so busy doing your meetings with wise BigPoint staff, please hold on, don't lose time there.

Did you well prepare next lies for all the community?

Best regards

12. crazyelli

crazyelli Junior Expert

well today i canceled my premium will play till it runs out and think i am starting a new game.. as it seems DSO does not care what we feel or care to fix anything just keeps adding more bugs in game, Giving us useless events and wanting us to do more mindless grinding to get maybe a possibly decent drop or a unique, or legendary equipment.... Not worth our time ,,,And i used to Love this game..

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
    misterbean and Dragenstein like this.
  13. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Can you fix the announcements for events?

The Full Moon was January 24th, 2016, Sunday, at 01:46 UTC.
    The Full Moon Event was scheduled for January 26-28th, but was changed to January 29-31st.
    The forum update was hidden in a previous post from January 4th.
    DSO Wikia still has it as the 26-28th.
    Was there a facebook post?

On January 29 the moon will be Waning Gibbous with Illumination: 74%.

How broken is DSO?

Dragenstein likes this.
  14. Ella

Ella Someday Author

It was,but only on the german forum,and I am not sure before or after noon...English is always in a late few days :rolleyes: Funny thing is they wrote on fb dso page 2h before the event needed to start it will be today :rolleyes: I am waiting now delay of the Defeat event without any info :)
    You know what is the difference between pessimist and optimist?
    Pessimist think oooo it can not be worst and optimist it can it can...So I am very optimistic :D

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    Darwarren likes this.
  15. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

Excuse me i am new in this game. Who are these Haruki or Greg? Are they mythical creaturs like Nessie or uniconr?

Armando, Darwarren and Dragenstein like this.
  16. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Mini bosses. Haruki sometime drops a couple of green items, rarely blue. The other drops a poop (the one BP is trying to polish with no success)

VMmage, Armando, misterbean and 3 others like this.
  17. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Don't forget the 5 silver essence.

Armando likes this.
  18. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

More like addiction. You've probably invested a substantial amount of time into this game/character and shudder at the thought of throwing it all out of the window to move on. It's how they've gotten this far with their track record that does not need reiterating (or does it?). That and sucking in new players to part ways with their wallets.

The only reason I continue to log in is because DSO is the only game I play anymore as life has, up to this point, given me less and less leisure time. This game used to be fun, not sure when it became less fun, the same game plan has always been executed since 2012 from management.

The most frustrating thing for me is that the management "team" does not seem to think that having quality of life features and keeping the moto that the customer comes first as important. I don't need you to quote me on this post Haruki saying otherwise. The actions speak so much louder than the words, this phrase could not be more true than when applied to this game.

Hopefully this is another wake-up call that priorities need to shift to get some stability and customer confidence back. Well, there's the hopeful optimist in me cropping back up. Throw me another Wisdom discount, maybe I'll come up with better ideas.

misterbean and Darwarren like this.
  19. Дарки

Дарки Junior Expert

It`s not a mental illnes \I told you as a proffesional\, it`s a normal human attachment to part of your self. No mater if you play or not, keep you warior alive \I mean do not deleat him, sell him or give him to someone\, and get in to the game from time to time just to say
    to you friends in the game - with them you had such a great moments, didn`t you, my friend?

Dragenstein likes this.
  20. BoyssanBG

BoyssanBG Forum Apprentice

Like I see I'm not the only person who think that game used to be fun .Now I totally have lost my taste about it.I was playing this game only because of PVP the only thing that was interesting about me.Unfortunatelly now the pvp totally sucks.Because of ELO system I'm waiting like 30 mins for a match and when i finally got in a match have few options:
    1st : I will meet some warrior who will run and wait to '"kill" me on exhaustion
    2nd: I will meet 2handed weapon mage who will give me 13k with one ice ball (I have 13k hp 8000armor and 3400 resist on ice ;my char is ranger)
    3rd:I will meet a war who will keep me stunned until I die ,even if he has 300dmg still it doesn't matter.
    So honestly BP this your way to balance PVP ?
    Finally you removed all healing from exhaustion in 3v3 and 1v1 matches i agree finally u will remove and pots from arena with next patch.BuT how about removing exhaustion from 3v3 and 1v1 at all ? Dont u think that until exhaustion exist will always win this who has more hp ?Ehm or maybe you for you this looks like a normal fight ?.How about balancing the insane dmg that players can receive from SW even when having really good balanced armor/resist/hp stats.All the changes which u made to arena after patch 155 fits in one sentence:kill or die in one shot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.