Announcement Ask the CMs in English

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by CM Greg, Jul 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

How many items do you have saved for crafting purposes? I have over 50 and the old sort mixed them in with garbage items. It took forever to fix the damage. And regarding gems, I keep them stored and sorted in items until there are enough to craft with. I have no issue working with gems and I never have.

Troneck86 and ipodsie1 like this.
  2. Mesala

Mesala Advanced

Yeah I use that trick too, only thing that can help now.

Lets say 2 tabs of worth. The old sorting was good in that way that when you have blue items, lets say shield, scattered around tabs, they all get lined up in one tab, so when you craft you don't have to click tab 2 tab 3 tab 4 tab 5, depending on the process of craft. Same with everything else, it enabled easy fast crafting business, now I have to do extra clicks to tabs.

As for gems, usually when you farm you do the small gems combine first, then put higher quality (aka splintered above) into gear. Then you can see the problem, fill up tabs with some gems, and you are forced to combine gems through tabbing around tab 12345. All that extra clicking is just annoying. And I am talking only about lvl 1 gems.

Sorting tab option is okay for people who have 1-2 tabs.

3. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I have to disagree with the thought of putting the "sort everything" button back. If you are storing blue/green items for crafting, you don't want them mixed up with the blue/green items you are melting. The sort button doesn't look to see which have yellow lines with attributes I am looking for. It just puts all the blue pauldrons together (somewhere). I am guessing that you do not do planned crafting. That requires saving items with specific attibutes (number of yellow lines, number of gem slots, specific improvements, etc.).

Not only that but the "sort everything" button moved things to weird locations. Why would I want emotes on page one? If I am in a hurry for a potion or essence, it would be much harder to find.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  4. _Baragain_

I keep the the pages well organized to begin with and the good stuff never mixes with the junk. I would rather have to switch back and forth between my junk tabs and my saved items tab than to have to go hunting.

Gryngol and Troneck86 like this.
  5. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

The only thing that didn't move from my inventory when I clicked that stupid button was my Universal Map. I burnt that button, burnt it to a crisp in my mind.

Gryngol and _Baragain_ like this.
  6. Armando

Armando Forum Connoisseur

Well, I want that sort button back because I did find it useful for crafting.

1. I would go for farming (or PvP dealer shopping) and fill my inventory (at the end).
    2. Then I would browse the new items for any worth using (i.e. interesting golden stat lines or 4 gem slots), and sell/melt all others.
    3. Only then I would press the sort button, to sort everything (and only those things) I want to keep, and then
    4. browse the whole inventory again to see where I have 4 of a kind to craft (checking details there, of course).

I think the most logical option would be to give that sort button a checkbox list dropdown menu where you can include/exclude each of your inventory pages in the sort to be performed. The current choice should be saved and re-presented the next time. Thus, you could e.g. exclude pages 1-3 and sort pages 4-7 OR only page 1 etc.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    Saabia likes this.
  7. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

did ya have to put the inv sort button right next to the portable locker?? i understand it needed to be moved but this new position is going to cause a problem for premium users, it has for me already.

Please move it

8. RichMan

RichMan Active Author

You know you can disable the button from the game settings right ?

9. stacker99

stacker99 Forum Master

Ok, Ok, guys, this sort button is off topic with last bug/exploit. Did you remember? Or just want to give a chance to all those basterds who now have all special gems which some of you get for lots of money from jesters? Really? Is this stupid button is a big deal for you to forget main idea of last few days?

Guys if we stop complain about bug/exploit users - Bugpoin will leave them in game intact.

tothmartin and n1cky like this.
  10. Mesala

Mesala Advanced

Or just enable in Settings tab or full inventory sorting and be done with it, plus disable ofc.

11. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Haruki, Im back after 8 months, and would like to ask my favorite question.

When would you address the low level legendary issues in terms of crit? Why cant you boost crit a little bit so it is around 370 at lvl 50? Also change the crit formula to accomodate such a boost.

It has been 3 years already! And last time you promised a fix was 1 year ago. I can point out to your posts promising the fix and also undersnanding of the issue. Inflate the crit finally, and boost the values on lvl50 items proportionally

Here is Yogo's item, which he melted. But there so many others. Lvl49 low beats lvl50 upgraded to lvl55 by at least 50crit per line. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    Yogo, Armando, EhtovK and 2 others like this.
  12. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I agree, this is a major balancing problem. I'm disappointed that when BP adjusted the crit formulas and drops, they didn't make the top crit lines for level 50 items comparable with low level items at level 50.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  13. G_BAD

G_BAD Advanced

Hello from "bad" player...mmmm wrong from Gbad player ; )))))) Yes baby,you are right ban for all end of the story ; ))))

P.S.
    This pic is not 100% correct be cuz only 100 names here ; )))))

14. Opalsion

Opalsion Junior Expert

So... weekend is over, Monday is almost over when are we finally be getting any news for the "unfortunate event" investigation?

15. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

You see dear, it's always easier to wait untill something is forgotten instead of actually doing what you have to do

16. Gordo101

Gordo101 Forum Greenhorn

my dwarf guns do not work -- I have plenty of steam --life even have new guin lots of firepower he is level 28

17. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

Question about dwarf turrets. In PvP, turrets get voided by an sw or ranger simply activating guardian or wolves. The turrets automatically target those npc's and stop targeting the players. But guardian and wolves attack players all the time. My question is why? If a dwarf player is using one hand gun with shield or tool, his/her range is severely limited as is the turret radius but sw and rangers have a long range constantly. 2 handed weapon a bit longer range for SM but honestly not much more. "But you can launch 2 turrets at a time...blah blah blah..." And 2 turrets get voided by one guardian or wolves too. Not really fair as it then leaves a dwarf pretty much defenseless especially in a rush by mages and rangers onto the dwarf position. Machine gun turrets are easily avoided and they are useless in moving crowds, especially 5v5. Now I don't want a PLAYER to answer this question as this question is directed towards the CM and this isn't about unfair PvP, it is simply about pointing out an obvious flaw in turret interaction IN PvP. And I would like to know why it is so.

18. _Baragain_

Because turrets can't be destroyed by other players. Is that "fair?"

Edit:
    And Guardians will attack wolves and vice-versa. Also, is it "fair" that DKs don't have anything to distract turrets with? It is simply the way the game is.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  19. EvelynJ

EvelynJ Forum Apprentice

Hey there Haruki! Hope you're doing good. A few quick questions I hope you can help me with.

1. How do we get the Watery Grave achievement now that PW has changed? Can it be added to our characters if we e-mail support?

2. Quoted from the Release 171 Patchnotes:
    "The other items are offered from an "In-Dungeon-Trader", which appear in the boss room after a player has completed the repeatable dungeon quest (which includes playing both maps and defeating the boss, by the way)."
    May I know where this trader appears for Q6 (Mortis) as I can't see it anywhere (perhaps I'm just stupid).

3. Similar to question 2 regarding Q6 (Mortis):
    "The different Parallel Worlds rings can now be found also from Leaders in the corresponding dungeons."
    Does this include the Death Knights in Halls of the Dead? Can I therefore assume it's possible to farm Rings of Death from them?

4. Could you be a bit more specific about finding the Raptor for the achievement? Any tips or hints you could give the community would be REALLY appreciated. (I finished every 1000 monster achievement on two characters and I still haven't come across that elusive raptor!). May I at least know is it a random chance of spawning every time you enter any of the Lor'Tac maps OR is there a specific time of the day that it triggers and it will spawn on ONE of those maps at that time. It would be nice of the community could finally solve that mystery!

5. What precisely does 'Special monsters have appeared' actually do? I cleared an entire map and pressed the shrine and checked the map again, not even 1 monster appeared. I'd love some clarifcation. :)

6. Not a question but, there is a bug where if you craft and then revert when having the daily quest up for crafting, you can no longer complete the quest (Perhaps see if you can replicate but I've had this happen a few times now).

7. On the map 'Parallel World Eternal Grove', when you turn on quest guidance nothing happens. Is this intentional? It makes finding the 3 boss monsters very difficult, especially as their location is random.

8. When you open your inventory and click 'escape' it closes the inventory. When you open a Parallel worlds tab (Like going into a map) and click escape, instead of closing the window it brings up the menu, is this intentional? Could it please be fixed to close the window and interact normally?

9. Is there any reason why sometimes when I enter or leave a map my pet gets unequipped? Occasionally I notice it is no longer equipped yet I haven't clicked to deequip it nor clicked to select another pet.

10. When are we going to get access to the old 'Defenders' event uniques? New players will never have the opportunity to complete the set. Looking forward to an announcement about this being added to Gnob (Or possibly getting one of the uniques randomly out of the purchasable War Gear chest during the event).

Thx for your time!

Edit: Grammar is hard

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    Armando likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.