Announcement Ask the CMs in English

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by CM Greg, Jul 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

I understand where you're coming from, but if BP gives methodology for detection, doesn't that provide cheaters information on how to avoid being caught taking advantage of the next exploit?

Putting themselves on record, however, with the count of sanctioned (permanently and temporarily banned accounts) might satisfy some players, but it also could open a can of worms: 1) If the list is too large (compared to the estimates some players have already put together), we may begin to suspect BP actually did nothing, or possibly worse, snagged innocent players (as some have already complained in the Forum); 2) Conversely, if the list is too small, players will again be suspicious of BP's efforts and accuse them of letting some of the cheaters remain in the game, messing up the balance of PVP even more than the matchmaking and gameplay mechanics themselves have already done.

In general, I'm not thrilled with the way BP conducts business, but I really think they're in a no-win situation here.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I don't know how they approach their task ... all I know i made their job easier. How much easier? Enough to skip me and don't waste time on inspecting me.
    How did i do that? Easy ... I didn't open a single pinata until 2 hours to event's end XD
    I made 13 arena runs ... and that is how much truncheons I had. I have collected 21048 CoT and I was waiting until the last moment to convert them into 42 truncheons. (48 CoT thrown in the garbage). I have opened 55 pinatas at Jeweler's (few hours before the event was gone) ... which gave me an "incredible loot". So i have got equal loot for 2 weeks playing ... as i were playing 2-3 PW runs.
    This event should have been named Punishment Event instead of Anniversary Event ... because everyone got punished ... the exploiters got punished for their stupidity and the rest of the players were punished with a "top of the crap" loot.

-Menom-, EhtovK and rjrichards like this.
  3. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

Now to be fair, you should give 3 gems of Zumpe (speed, cooldown, armor) to all honest users.

4. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Hi Haruki-Sama, I'm going to leave the past week behind to ask you about an often discussed issue around here, and try to give you my two cents about a now becoming more obvious and urgent issue, hoping to raise some awareness within the team.

Let's talk about the latest development a little bit, in the past few months, the team has been adding new items that are tier based, such as the infamous Untouchable's set, Parallel World boss' sets, Parallel World rings, both Dragan's new sets, both New moon sets, two of the full moon sets, Dragan's ring, Starlight, Riddle and the other PW items, the new Full Moon gems (which I'll talk about a bit more later), and that's pretty much all that comes to my mind right now.

Then we have the love/hate relationship with "Crafting 2.0", which is swallowing up to 2-3 full inventory pages depending on how commited you are to try and get better or specific items and/or according to your needs.

We also have an ever growing collection of emotes, costumes and mounts, which some of us like to keep as trophies or collectibles, some of us also have our secondary equipment (specially DKs), our items using with the sole purpose of gem holders, which takes me back to the new full moon gems, which are, again, tier based and only usable on cloaks, which severely maims the possibility of storing them in "gem holders".

Note the 10k stacks for Materi Fragments, 10k stacks for all type of essences, a lot of usable items that we keep to have handicaps in events when they are repeated (which is an amazing feature IMO), and some consumables and random stuff.

I have a fully open inventory and fully open locker, and the extra tab on my inventory from the regular premium, and I struggled keeping loot from the anniversary arena, and I'm not even working on some of the tier based items just yet, the space consumption, slowly but surely is getting non sustainable.

My point is, whether you finally push the special inventory for emotes/costumes/mounts a.k.a. "sticker book" as urgent, or take a different approach towards this, whatever your ideas might be, we need to have something done as soon as possible, because even with a full inventory/locker, some of us are struggling, and I, on a personal level, would hate to have to throw away some of my costumes/emotes/mounts or even trash materi fragments or other stuff in things I don't want/need. Although I know the "sticker book" would be far from a final solution on the growing inventory demands from the game, it would be good for a start.

So my concern is, what is the team planning to adress this on a short term?, what about the mid-long term?, thanks for your time and patience, Haruki-Sama, have a nice day.

Dragonnns, MikeyMetro and Armando like this.
  5. Iliaki

Iliaki Forum Apprentice

Hi dear Cm's! I will comment about the "new" Full Moon: The pros: Very well designed event, very rich drop in general, much more handy for the player, good job DSO!!!!:)
    The cons: To my biggest surprise, I accidentally discovered that my Wolf's Slayer full set I already had.... turned to Tier1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No no and no guys, it's the most unfair thing for all of us who melted our pants at the previous Full Moon events to get it!!!! Please find a way to distinguish which player had this set already!!!!

6. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

Hello,

It was not better to check accounts used the pinata bug to look if they took something or not from this bug before to ban them ? I am very disappointed to be banned for "nothing" and to miss the new full moon event... I play this game every day since few months, i did all events, i spent money and time to become stronger, i always respect players and help them when i can, in-game and in the forum (French), i reported some bugs on test server to help the team, i made advertising on my MMORPG's websites to send new players and now i'm punished like a child only because i was too curious with this bug.

I wrote to technical support to explain the situation but it seems they don't care about or they can't do anything, they just told me to wait about official announcement.

When you will check my account, i don't know when but days are long when you used to play every day, you will certainly unban me because i took nothing but the damage is done, i feel very disappointed... This game is very nice and i like all efforts you do to make players happy with new events and updates, even if it's hard to make everybody happy but when i see how you acted with me (first you punish then you search if the player deserve or not) I guess you did the same with other players and that make me understand that invest time, efforts and money on this game doesn't bring any respect, i start to think it was an error. So maybe i will stop this game, i will think about it but it's a sad end, i did not see things like that.

Another question, what is the worst, players who would like to take things but who didn't knew how to use this bug or players knew how to use it but who decided to took nothing because they're honest ? The first one can still play normally... and maybe they will take all they can when the opportunity will come. The same for players who used secondary account to take maximum they could and can play normally with their main account. Let's think about that...

Regards
    [EDIT] - removed a/c details

7. @Falk101 If you have come here looking for sympathy for your suspension as a result of you abusing the exploit, you have come to the wrong place. You and all the other cheaters were not "banned for nothing". Big Point spent a lot of time carefully investigating this matter to ensure that no innocent players were caught up in the suspensions/bannings.

8. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

You may have been a judge in another life... But don't worry i will not bother you any longer :)

9. thuglifederp

thuglifederp Active Author

You cheated and you trying to make yourself to look innocent. Do you kbow how ridiculous you look right now ?
    You cheated keep your mouth shut make a new account and start playing again if tou really like the game and dont cheat again so u dont get banned.

tothmartin and LooneyTed like this.
  10. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

Poor guy... I like people who judge without to know anything. But i think i understand maybe you just follow the moderator to try to increase your reputation. Don't worry you will get nothing for that.

If i thought i cheated i would not be here to complain. If i'm here it´s because i feel an injustice and i hate injustice.

Maybe we're too differents to undertand each other...

And for your information i already uninstalled the game, you happy ? You will think "nice, a cheater less in the game".

a little bit of psychology :

- Usually cheaters people are always afraid to be cheated
    - Thieves are always afraid somebody will steal them
    - Lyers always think people with who they're speaking are lying

So what can i think of you ?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  11. tothmartin

tothmartin Someday Author

LOL, this is the same as when there was the bot ban wawe. I heared nobody who said, "yes, I used a bot and got banned", everyone said I am innocent or I play from a similar or same IP, from a same router. 6000 innocents :) Now they cry here similarly. Maybe players got temporary ban who deleted what they got from bug when they heared about the investigations. Or they got a very little advantage. (1-2 stones that you can get anytime from jesters with several thousand gold if you have luck)

thuglifederp likes this.
  12. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

You can think what you want i dont´t care. For you we are all guilty, i'm the bad cheater and your brain is closed on it. But you know, the life is full of surprises and the wheel turn, maybe someday you will be falsely acused too for something and maybe you will remember this moment.

When i see how you juge people without to know anything i'm happy to leave this children community. Finaly i think you deserve to have these drop rates, bugs and incredible prices on the game.

You can continue to judge me, i know who i am and the poors it you.

I just regret somebody intelligent not answered to this topic to have a constructive dialog.

Bye and good luck :)

13. thuglifederp

tons of cheaters said what you said.
    Your not the only one.
    And lets say for a second that you are indeed innocent its hard to belive since the bug happend weeks ago and the mods didnt really said much how they gonna punish the cheaters and that they are throwing the ban hammer here and there after a few weeks after they went in full silent mode this makes me to belive that the mods been working in the past weeks to find exactly who cheated and who not.

And i dont care what you think of me or about my reputation on forums.
    And i dont really see what ur little psychology thingy has to do with any of these.

14. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

You understand what you can, it's not your fault...

So if tons of cheaters said like i said that probably mean i'm a cheater...

Thank you very much, i will go to sleep less stupid tonight :D

15. thuglifederp

Glad i helped! :D

Falk101 likes this.
  16. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Should've done that before this:

Also, you're leaving you say..., but you post your A/C details..., in hope someone from the team takes pity on you and double checks your account?, let's keep going with the contradictions:

Oh really?, you're being falsely acused and you admitted being "too curious" before, am I missing something here?

You quote "psychology", try to lecture people here while being plain rude to them and you expect to receive understanding responses or sympathy?, give me a break.

Please, stop acting
    and deliver already.

Dragonnns and LooneyTed like this.
  17. Hannai

Hannai Someday Author

*clears throat, steps out into no mans land* Not sure where to post this so here goes!

I'd like to say muchas gracias to Haruki for dealing with mac users issues : ) I also want to thank Chloe and Alex in support for always helpng me out. I know they get a lot of stick from people so I'd like to say I've had nothing but support from them. They're great!

I know when the game is stressing me out instead of being fun.. I take a break! : )

*hopes I don't get pelted by rotten turtle eggs... leaves out plate of special brownies just in case*

Dragonnns and _Baragain_ like this.
  18. tothmartin

tothmartin Someday Author

The admin guy told there can be no mistakes. Point. Discussion is over. You are guilty. you abused the bug.
    There are 2 options now:
    Option 1: You abused the bug but you did not realized. Please let me not to comment what I would think about you in this case...
    Option 2: You say you did not use the bug but the Dev-Team got you so in this case you are liar.

This is so obvious. The ones who did not pay in the game and got full stones in that week they have been banned permanently on the 1st wave.
    The ones who payed in this game probably will be double checked with the financial data and maybe waiting for board decision. They don't want to lose thousands of gamers so they lose income, and they think about what to do with you depending on how the individual players used this bug.

You come here and put the vision how evil Bigpiont is to punish innocent players. I can understand you want to protect your toon, you can not imagine the loss you suffer, and try to push Bigpoint so maybe you get your toon back. But what about fairness? If they let your kind back, botters could say thay should come back, too who were banmed like 2,5-3 years ago.

I am over 40 and not a child. So your childish comment was an epic fail. I was a honorable top player on the server with thousands of followers...

19. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

I will clarify the situation, i thought i was clear but seems not :

1 - Yes i tryed several time this bug the last day because i was curious and i would like to see what pinata could drop, i'm guilty for that and that's why i'm banned.
    2 - I threw all at the same moment, my goal was not to steal anything. That's why i feel injustice because for me a bug exploiter (or cheater, you can call it like you want) is somebody who really want to take advantage of a bug, it was not my case. I did not abused this bug.

I came here to find an admin who can study my situation to find that i didn't took anything from this bug, i was polite and respected everybody like always. You will never find messages from me crying about bugs or other things about the game, i always defended this game i like(d) very much. But the answer i got was "cheater, cheater, cheater...", i would like to see you in my situation if you would not be upset.

We have sensibly the same age. I not spoken about you but about people who judged me without to ask any question or try to understand the situation, for them if i'm banned it's because i'm a cheater... Of course, life is so simple, why to try to understand things ?
    I respect people and i don't judge them in life so i think i deserve the same. Only admins after looked completly my account will be able to judge me.

Edit : I will stop to write here, i think it was a bad idea to come here and to expose my situation. I'm sorry if i spoiled little this topic. Sorry also if i upset somebody, it was not the goal. And certainly good continuation... bye

20. LooneyTed

LooneyTed Someday Author

This player cheated and got caught. End of story. Why does he not, if so loves the game, simply create a new account and play (while complying with the rules, of course). I don't understand why he keeps fighting. Nothing he says or does will change the fact that his account has been turned to vapor.

He keeps responding to each "assault on his character" and at the end of each of his silly little repostses he states he is leaving. Yet after each post he is back responding again! He may like to consider his own psychology.

There are trolls on every forum across the internet. Why feed this one? Stop feeding this one. After he starves he'll move on.

Regards,

LooneyTed

Be kind.

tothmartin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.