Announcement Ask the CMs in English

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by CM Greg, Jul 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Drakensang Online till I die ... suckers!!!!
    It is not my fault you were caught cheating :D :D

tothmartin, Troneck86 and EhtovK like this.
  2. Dylannn

Dylannn Board Analyst

Game looks kinda promising and if they focus on the Western Market (which they normally will), it'll probably even improve. So far there's a closed beta running :p and it looks quite nice. It can't really be worse than this game... where the main content you get every update are mounts... that no one ever asked for nor wants :D

I guess I'm getting my forum ban soon but I don't care :p Just wanted to share this and gonna wait for it

3. trakilaki

I don't care man ... I will only switch for one of Piranha Bytes games :)
    Made in Germany man ... not some Made in China assembled in your grand father's basement crap :D

4. trakilaki

But knowing they don't make MMO's ... I will play both DSO and their new game Elix!!!

5. trakilaki

You know ... Mercedes Benz, Porsche , Messerschmitt, Nuclear Bomb (USA stole it), Exotic alien technologies ... ... .. ...

Dylannn likes this.
  6. trakilaki

7. thegreatpretender

thegreatpretender Forum Greenhorn

Youzu Interactive bought Bigpoint Gmbh. So, even if all the decisions belongs to BP, Youzou is the owner of BP.

So, technicaly, DSO is produced in Europe but its a game from an asian company.

8. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Guess thats why the events are designed the way they are. They dont want autobot from asian version to finish events overnight)

9. trakilaki

1. I was talking about Piranha Bytes :p
    2. Drakensang was never BP game ... they bought it ... just like Yakuza Intercrapive bought them.
    3. They benefit and work under German laws ...

10. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

Hello Haruki,
    what do you think about my new idea.
    Players are able to train their mounts from lvl 1-50. They could find uniques and other items for it also.
    For Example Q1-Q7 is able to drop Unqiues for the normal Inventary of the Players and for the mounts.

I think this idea is good i also post it in the german forum.
    Peoples had a lot to do and could train up all their mounts.

Mounts would be able to fight too fight and the players can fight siting on them , too.

Maybe its a nice Idea i dont know. We will see what the Community think about it.

11. thuglifederp

thuglifederp Active Author

Fighting with our mounts ? XD
    Imagine yourself being a ranger using blade dance while riding a zebra or any mount

Troneck86 likes this.
  12. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

or SW using the teleport xD To be honest with I'm not thrilled about the idea of fighting mounts nor the idea of characters being able to fight on top of the mounts but then again I didn't liked the wings first place.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    LudiGrozd, _Baragain_ and Dragonnns like this.
  13. trakilaki

You know why they were ordered to introduce the wings in the game?
    Because of this crap of a game

http://image.prntscr.com/image/118b88807500441ebd6ba2190586ce16.png

14. thuglifederp

thuglifederp Active Author

15. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

Just normal hits of course. Not blade dance.
    I just mean normal attacks with the weapon no special attacks:)
    its just a basic idea. But its not bad i think its funny to lvl up his mounts:) and train them +find uniques for them.

16. CM Haruki

CM Haruki Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Hey there community of awesomeness,

Quick message to let you know that this CM is bouncing around tomorrow and offering some answers/insights directly harvested from our office in Berlin. CM Gif for a Monday.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
    Haruki

DeadDragon123, rjrichards and Yogo like this.
  17. DeadDragon123

DeadDragon123 Forum Apprentice

Hi, I would just like to ask if Dragan is coming this year again or will it be delayed? Well I believe there will be one because last one was shorter and there were only 2/4 challenges and recently there were another two on TS, but i can never be sure there could always be something that causes delay.So if you have any info already pleae share it with us.

18. tothmartin

tothmartin Someday Author

Thank you Bigpoint for providing fair game with the recent banwave.
    PVP has a life now with new faces and without mass cheaters :)
    It is time to re-order premium 2 on my accounts :D

19. CM Haruki

CM Haruki Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Hey there everyone,

Thanks for bearing up with me during these days. Without further ado I'll start typing like the madwoman I normally am.

I'll unite all the conversation that has happened around the issue with the exploit and the bans in a handful of sentences. Preventive bans during official investigations are a norm within the videogame industry, both for accounts that have been compromised and also accounts that are suspected to have cheated or abused the system. If you belong to the second group, I am sure you'll be rather annoyed. If you belong to the first one, I think you'll be glad though. When it comes to sanctions, the DSO team came to the conclusion that extracting all the gems the way we did was a fair solution, regarding the damage done, for the overall community.

There won't be any list of cheaters being released. And I won't go internally into the mechanism we used in order to compile the lists and apply the sanctions. Suffice to say that we ran different queries and checked our suspect list from different angles, fostering a threshold of penalizations in the end, that we also thought fair, all things considered.

As per the notion that we added the bug on purpose so we can milk further and wilder - I can personally guarantee that this was not the case whatsoever. Like, not at all.

If there's a clear lesson to learn from this for the team is to run even better checks on event and general content prior to release (already happening with Dunes of Desolation, btw, quite extensively). The Anniversary Event was certainly rushed and for this we apologized. We certainly do not wanna repeat the whole thing again.

And now let's go over with some more specific answers.

1. If you did not get the achievement for the Watery Grave, then I'm sorry to tell you that you won't get it at this point. Customer Support cannot help you with that one.
    2. The trader for Mortis is called Yakira and she's standing next to the main door.
    3. Yeah, but only includes the Leaders of the dungeons. And not every Death Knight is a Leader ;).
    4. There's no specific time of the day when the achievement triggers or anything like that. The raptor has just a very low chance to spawn in the Lor'Tac temples. Don't worry though: one of our level designers keeps on complaining as well since she's a completionist and she's not found it either...
    5. Umh, could you please give me more information about this? Like, map and specific shrine you are clicking?
    6. I will check with QA to see whether we need to file a bug report there.
    7. Some quests for the Quest Guidance do not work completely across all maps, depending on the quest type. If you are meant to really look for the bosses yourself, the quest guidance will not help you there. In other words, it's intentional.
    8. I will check this with QA as well. If there are any changes regarding this minor issue, you'll gladly read them in our patchnotes. :D
    9. The reason is that we secretly hate pets and they are the evil scheme of a previous Producer that put them all over us. So whenever we have the chance we try to get rid of those cutie creatures... But sshhhh, do not tell anyone!

... Joking, ofc. There's no reason apart from the fact that this issue is pretty minor. Simply equip them again!

10. I do not have any information regarding a time-frame for these items to appear at Gnob or any other place in the game. BUT I'll pass again the idea to the team. In any case, we are always announcing the existence of special offers at Gnob through the Breaking News section and our Social Media channels so a big number of players get to know about their daily existence. ;)

It could certainly look that way but we did care and we changed the resolution, and we implemented it, in the end.

Hey there,

Yes, inventories getting too full with tiered items and event rewards is certainly an issue here and this has been escalated to the team already. We have also suggested to increment the stack for other items and that's also on hold. And the concept of the Sticker Book keeps on popping up in all weekly national reports - so I'll try to make a follow-up with Production on this and hopefully we can see some advancements on that front in the near future. Please bear with me. I certainly do not wanna see you throwing away legit items because of a full clocked inventory.

I took two of those brownies. #noregrets

Sorry if you feel that way. I am sure you may have some pieces of unique equipment that other players are dying to obtain, or did obtain way after you while playing the same amount of hours. In any case, I hope you get a Gilded Clover soon!

Hey there mister,

The upcoming Leaderboards are contemplating the class sorting - good news for you!
    And... thanks for your enthusiasm, I guess ;). Glad that you are liking the game!

50 floors? All trifles! We are actually thinking in building a 100-floor competitive system.
    Nah, the design is taking long and the calculations will reflect skill, ofc.

-----------------------------
    183 pages out of 186. Not bad, not bad.
    As we say in Spain, "mañana más y mejor", which means: "tomorrow more and better". Or something like that.

See you, heroes!

Haruki

20. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

Yes it's very fair for you (not you personnaly Haruki, you seems to be a nice person, but for BP) and for all jealous players who cry everytime because they loose on PvP because they noob, but not for us. Before the anniversary event i had :
    - Stones 100 (HP, Armor and Resistance) almost everywhere
    - Very good speed and damages stones on each weapon (for my tank mod and my 2h mod)
    - 1 stone +30% armor
    - 4 stones +20% armor

I posted my stats on forum on 30th july (tank mod), you can look at http://fr.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/board/threads/falk101-stats.70697/.

During the event i tryed few times the bug with my second character (the Dwarf), never with my main character (the War).

After the event and the ban period i haven't any stone on my war, i lost all that i farmed and bought since few months and i think about 1000 euros.

I haven't kept anything from this bug and my curiosity didn't generate any damage for the game or for other players because i kept nothing. So when i read the decision is fair for everybody i become crazy. The right decision was to make a roll-back till before the event for all suspected account + maybe another sanction (ban period or something like that) but certainly not to steal what they bought and farmed since monthes / years. I think we don't have the same definition of fairness...

Since i saw all my stones was stolen i stopped this game, now i don't care and i'm just sure of one thing, i will never spend 1 cents more on BP games. But no prob i'm just a player (ho sorry, a cheater !), and you have millions ;-)

Mljax likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.