Announcement Ask the CMs in English

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by CM Greg, Jul 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

I might have misread but, as I understood, category 1 will replace category 3 (where I btw don't agree with including max dmg into this category). Replaced in terms of naming, not mechanic wise of course.
    And by the way, there is one more multiplier from the wisdom tree, that one could be included into cat. 2 though :)

And just to mention, in other languages (like german) category 1 equals category 4 with this change, they just cut the addition "on this item"...
    Devs, or at least translators: Overthink this before it gets released like that :)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
    Armando and _Baragain_ like this.
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

As I understand it, it is just a rename, not a mechanic change. If they changed the mechanic, people would lose tons of damage and I didn't experience that on the test server.

ULTRAPEINLICH likes this.
  3. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

I just checked it now in english, I guess this change is ok and makes sense in english as it is now, the new categories make it more consistent indeed.
    In german translation, it's complete BS xD

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
    Armando likes this.
  4. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

Hey I did not know you where a gamer to, this is coming as a surprise .. I'am not a big fan of Mass Effect am more Dead Space fan. :)
    It's nice to see the other side of you instead of just business side non stop, it's good.

5. Lunasea

Lunasea Forum Greenhorn

Hi Haruki, i have 2 questions.

1) Tell us (even after you ask your dso class designers) how can we fight vs tanks who now have unlimited stuns (with "charge" skill and "head brow" skill), when we have only 2-3 "un-stuns" ?

2) in my server (grimmag) as one of the other players mentioned here, i see 2 people every single day making 100.000+ arena points.
    By the end of the week, they have 1million arena points. The problem is , these (specific people) are 5 lvl. I have heard that low lvls make teams, go in 5vs5 for example , they just take flags without killing anyone (so no xp for them) in a few weeks, they will jump in first page of pvp leaderboards.Since they dont need to hit, they dont need to pay, but they undermine the others who pay/farm to play arena, for a higher position in leaderboards.Is this ok according to Drakensang Online?I guess when they will be 5 lvl grand marshals, in a few weeks, the others will not like it.

Thank you

Theusen likes this.
  6. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

@CM Haruki - please let me rephrase my last question because you misunderstood apparently.Many players CANNOT get the daily clovers from the daily rewards ( when we get them ) because PvP DOESNT start for them.Im one of those players.I've asked you to lower the number of missions required to get the clover from 9 to 6 so that we, who are PVP bugged could also get those.Why is this something that is has to be discussed and has to be posted in the Suggestions thread? You dont realise that we, who are bugged CANT get the clovers if they are offered as reward for 9 daily mission completed because PVP never starts for us or you simply do not care?

This is a MUST.At least if we cant play PVP dont take the clovers from us from the rewards too.I understand that you are doing your best to fix this bug but those who are currently affected by it cant complete the 3 PVP tasks because the PvP simply doesnt start.The only way to do it is to reset the challenges a lot and pick the task where you have to kill a certain amount of players and ask for your friends to go on open maps or search for players on open maps and kill them.Which is why ive suggested the clover to be offered as reward for 6 missions.This way at least we can do it too until you fix this bug.You can offer it as reward for 9 missions once you have fixed the bug .

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    Theusen likes this.
  7. AnnaConda

AnnaConda Someday Author

This morning I used my PayPal account to buy a Premium position for my character on Heredur. The money was transferred but I have been unable to log into the game. This has never happened before. I tried to log in several times throughout the day. This is not normal for me. I have played since January and have a level 32 Knight. I should not need to use a downloaded client as my internet connection has always been perfectly adequate.

Please sort this out, thank you.

8. AnnaConda

AnnaConda Someday Author

I got online this morning but I still do not have my premium position. What info am I missing from my PayPal payment?

9. n1cky

n1cky Exceptional Talent

[​IMG]

-Faeriequeen22- likes this.
  10. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

Sorry, but I can't see where is the problem :rolleyes:

11. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

Open Ur eyes!

Still need help? Heres a hint: Hes lvl 1!

Still need help? -He is riding what?

Still need help? -Sorry! Im not a licenced eyedoctor! XD

Cheers!

-Faeriequeen22-, _Baragain_ and n1cky like this.
  12. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Can't you see?
    In my pictures ... you can clearly see the building's roof is damaged and it is leaking. The people living inside must collect the water in bowls and then spill it on the streets ... then the street gets slippery and you can see that in the n1cky 's post ... when actually that level 1 player must ride the mount very cautiously otherwise he can easily fall off the mount and get some serious injuries.

n1cky, VukChe and -Faeriequeen22- like this.
  13. Incauto

Incauto Forum Greenhorn

What has he done for deserve this? Poor level 1 guy.

14. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

LOL, what a waste of time. Can't argue one's dedication :rolleyes:

-Faeriequeen22- likes this.
  15. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

I hope that was sarcasm..

trakilaki likes this.
  16. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

Need help? -Open Ur eyes!

There's a EDIT ":rolleyes:" in my post. You got the meaning of that?

Cheers

You really think he will cry if he fall off the Bear?
    Pff, he did many "fights", he's a tough baby (lv1) now.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  17. trakilaki

I don't think so .... They are not brave warriors... they are cheaters.
    SW getting 8M honor points with only 12 kills? :D :D :D

[​IMG]

18. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Is that the 5v5 tab? If so, flagrunning?

19. trakilaki

Yes ... they are staging the fights.
    at level 5 you know there are not much opponents ... so you stage it with multiple accounts and some "friends". No one is killing anyone and only one character is carrying the flag.

VukChe likes this.
  20. Mikersen

Mikersen Someday Author

So... i made a ranger together with my lil bro. and now we wanted to 1v1 each other. How is this possible? At 1v1 duels we get twinks only. and not each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.