Announcement Ask the CMs in English

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by CM Greg, Jul 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpfo

rpfo Padavan

Any info about Warlord Set and New Dragan set? I mean , with expansion will they be dead? Will we have to farm/buy them again? Some stones to upgrade them to 55 maybe?

2. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

I have asked a question like that on another thread, if we combine 3x lv50 tier1 dragan cape with one dragan cape lv55 tier 1 can we get lev55 tier 2 dragan cape? Same problem with the karabosa pieces and Q unique.We all have unique tier 1 in inventory what will happen when will combine them with lev55 ones?

3. DeadDragon123

DeadDragon123 Forum Apprentice

What about the gnob uniques?

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I am a bit curious about this too. During the last Dragan I bought a got a bunch of T2 (Black Knight) pices on a few alts that were not not quite lvl 50 yet figuring on combining them to T3 (Warlord) once these toons reached 50. Fortunately I have not had much time to work on these toons and none had made it to lvl 50 before new of r185 arrived. So now I have all these T2 pieces in lockers wondering if the set caps at lvl 50 or will be increased to 55.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Hornzzz and rpfo like this.
  5. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

In the past, resulting item was of a char lvl no matter the pieces. Even if you have had 4x lvl10 items but crafted at lvl50, resulting item was lvl 50.

6. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

About attack speed runes...

They are gonna be hard to buy/win(both in events and at jesters).. how would this be fair and balanced for newer players who don't have good saphires?

7. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

Its simple. Pay more:D

8. rpfo

rpfo Padavan

There will always be something old players have that the newest ones dont. its part of the game. ;)

Ya, but i have warlord on lvl 50 long time, and also the new drgan set (i could play the last time) , its all on lvl 50 except the boots and the cape. I need just 1 of each. I dont know if warlord will still be usefull, but i know it helps me alot on that 1 million floors map lol and now im lvl 51 with lvl 50 gear, soon 52 ... till 55 :/

9. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

Can we have a clarification of "why" ( with the introduction of Infernal mod4 only for true LVL 55 OP players ) we also have a difficult rise-up/increase in mod1-mod2-mod3 as well ?

10. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

Why isn't HP regen working off onyx skulls and *rings????? (*Artaya's Ring of Life)
    Why isn't ANYONE at the top secret DSO bunker even paying attention to all the crap they keep breaking to make a new and the most expensive free to play game ever created? I can see why the new CM refuses to make an appearance here. It's a thankless job being the go between, between frustrated players and the purposefully oblivious dev team who want absolutely nothing to do with the player base apparently.

tothmartin likes this.
  11. Hornzzz

Hornzzz Forum Greenhorn

Further to this. What about us who have Tier 3 Black Warlord lvl 50 sets? Or any Tier 3 event unique sets fo that matter?

Look Cm, GM, Developer, whoever......we know you're trying to stall by not telling ppl "Sorry yeah, the Tier 3 event unqiues which you have worked so hard for and spent thousands on are goign to stay lvl 50 forever. Buuuuuuuttttt if you want a lvl 55 / 60 one, no worries, we welcome you to grind it all over again from scratch at lvl 55. Alternatively, you can just play zombie mode for rnext year or so and get enough glyps to glyp your existing tier 3's to lvl 60(btw these won''t be as strong as the new lvl 55 ones)"

Cos you know once you send out the above message, all of you will take a severe paycut. But not saying anything, will delay your paycut by a month or 2.

So be smart. All you have to do, is get Helga from marketing and Van Heilem from development and sit down over a snickers bar and think, "hey, why don't we give them a way to convert their existing sets to current relevant ones like we did with the gems??? Of course we will ccharge as usual with our usual money = instant, no money = years technique"

Boom! No paycut. Everyones happy.
    Get on it please.

12. jayr3d

jayr3d Regular

tbh it makes sense to start over since this update is ment to make everyone start all over in terms of gear...

end boss like grim etc is so over powered its insane so unbalanced.... whats wrong with you devs seriously making people wanna quit cant even farm

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    tothmartin likes this.
  13. Bombita

Bombita Forum Apprentice

Hi Haruki. I haven't played your game for about a year as everything was really bad...so decided to come back and started to swing a character from scratch as all the characters removed.There was a new update and I do not understand your decision to remove the sapphires from the game! Speed is the main parameter for the player!That's where I now take the speed if I for example want to go to the arena?How do I confront the player who let's say before the patch I bought sapphires or played two or three months and knocked himself a few sapphires.Even the fool will understand that I lose because my opponent is faster than me!I'm not talking about Oldies who play for many years and they have Royal stones,and about some of the same players who started playing recently but have time to farm or buy sapphires before the patch!mine is so unfair! I talked with friends and many agree with objective !Answer me a simple question where to get the speed of new players if it is to take nowhere!remove then all the sapphires and return andermant in the form of compensation or return in the drop and sell the sapphires!Just whipping I do not understand how to play without the stones

14. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

We can tell. Haruki has left us and now we have a new guy... Clayton.

15. Bombita

Bombita Forum Apprentice

It is a pity that Haruka was gone)But still the question remains in force.Let Clayton answer me a question now how to play without the stones

16. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Some of the new items are giving up to 50,00% attack speed per line.

17. _Baragain_

Have you seen one like this yet? Other than uniques that have one high attack speed line, I haven't seen anything above a 9.xx% on a pair of gloves and a couple ~8% lines on a weapon decoration. There are plenty of "50% more HP on this item" or "50% more damage on this item," but all the most important lines have been disappointingly low.

18. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

I've seen +20% lines on second hand items.

19. _Baragain_

Ahhh, off hand items for the DPS classes. Meanwhile, DKs still just have shields.

20. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

:/ sorry for ya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.