Announcement Ask the CMs in English

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by CM Greg, Jul 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arquerodemax

Arquerodemax Someday Author

We want a HotFix for the mission Save the heart wolrd nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg noooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So my ask to you my great CM is When the hell bp gona fix that stupd and orrible mission ??? is unable to do atm there is no time whitout player inside Nahuatlàn! OMG FIX ITTTTTTTTT
    FIX FIX FIX, I'm getting mad trying to do a terrebli bad thinked mission!

P/D: I forgot another question.

When Gnobo whit all we suggest's gona come whit new items and good things? 4 months prob 5 have passed allready from his last come to Kingshill

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Hello Greg and Haruki

Your supposedly tested and now working "weebitpremium" code is not workings for some players ... again.
    It is working for me ... but not for some members of our guild.

BTW did I mentioned earlier? I lost 12M GoPs and I want them back. :)

regards.

Yogo likes this.
  3. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

this thread has gone suspiciously quiet from the CM point of view

4. xmageeq

xmageeq Forum Apprentice

After hotfix on R155 I found that all of my legendary items have the same Glyphs of Power as before 155. BUT, karabossa set has the same low amount as before...
    From what I've seen in arena:
    Not worth capturing the flag since you become seriously slowed, better spawn camp the other team until they start leaving... I suggest removing the slow penalty.
    Ready to fight passive applies only on 3 kills while you're alive. Why not make it 5-10 ?
    Supportive aura area is too small if u ask me. Make it at least 9 meters.

5. crazyelli

crazyelli Junior Expert

i just checked my items for the gops.. and my keens set has lost over 4 mil on each,,,,that is crazy give back the gops we had farmed ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

6. Blurglass

Blurglass Forum Greenhorn

hello developers, first, im sorry, my english bad, but i want ask you, about the young players, abusing in arena, they have small level, and farm heredur nonstop, have many many runes from the uniqate on heredur drop, all items lvl 40 and they go play pvp match, only to win and new players are scared from playing. they have no chance, and many leaving when will be fix this ? no see this in other game, i think, its flawed, and i dont know if you know about them ? please stop it, they ruin the game

your truly

7. Blurglass

Blurglass Forum Greenhorn

they play with high level to block them experience and they dont level up, only farm farm please the XP block, stop, situation for young players very bad

8. crazyelli

crazyelli Junior Expert

I used to be able to run flags in 5v5 now i get killed with 1 hit shot from speelweaver,, and there is no way a dk can do pvp now with what you have done to them ... Thanks so much ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if things are not fixed i will leave game and find one that does not change rule/game play after spending over a year of my time getting my Dk strong enough to pvp...........so very sad about what you all did to my DK

9. shirado

shirado Forum Greenhorn

I tell you bugpoints one more time, you f..ed up the system with that update, maps and new skill tree looks nice, but dragonknight is unplayable, how the hell rangers are able to get 10k critical chance, and mages can have more health and armor than tank?? mages and archers can be more tanky than the real tank, that only profes you dont know your own product and balance that your trying to implement, im done with that sh.t called drakensang, only my invested money hurt but keep them. May the bugs be with you bugpoint.

jayr3d and crazyelli like this.
  10. jayr3d

jayr3d Regular

lol SW are pretty trash too now rangers how ever got the best improvements as they always had the games just not playable on Facebook everyone talkign about quiting lol Bigpoint is about to take a big hit on their wallet im just all of our inputs will be deleted but o well the reality cant be.

11. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

So much to say, so little time. I will attempt to be brief, but this will probably turn out to be a tl;dr piece. :rolleyes:

First of all, thank you Greg and Haruki for trying to keep us in the loop between Twitch and official forum announcements about what's going on. All those official threads under the TS section were a helpful source of info, and a good way to lure someone (me :p) who's never even visited the TS to dabble in it for the sake of r155.

That said, a picture is worth a thousand words, aye? I noticed there was a lot of confusion regarding some of the info posted, and there were attempts to clarify, both in this thread and on Twitch. Namely, of course, the bit about whether existing enchantments vs base item stats were being changed with r155. A simple screenie of an item with the enchantments circled and labelled DOES NOT CHANGE, and the base stats circled and labelled CHANGING WITH R155 would honestly have solved a lot of problems and calmed the panicky people. I really do encourage the use of diagrams once in a while.

I am assuming that the summaries of Twitch sessions info were also generated by you two--thank you for that. I simply haven't the time to watch Twitch (mostly a timezone issue, I'm not awake yet :rolleyes:). I also read a lot faster than I can watch Twitch, so these written summaries are excellent. Please continue posting with them.

Actually, one of the points from the most recent summary is something I want to address. I'll quote it here.

Now, unless I am missing something, which I don't think I am, one of the threads under the TS section of the forums states:
    In other words, there is no advantage to us, as players, to have level 49 items. If anything, level 50 items are the only things we should be looking for. A level 49 item just means needing an extra level to dump our glyphs into. As such, please consider making it so scaled mobs drop the appropriately-leveled items: level 50 scaled monsters only drop level 50 items. I can tolerate that normal world mobs drop 1-2 levels difference in gear, but scaled PW mobs are frankly a whole other issue; I didn't sign up to fight tougher mobs for low leveled gear. ;)

I am sure by now that both of you are tired after reading all the negative feedback from the community. The best thing I can say about it at this point is erm... "We (the forums) told you so!" :D The forums were full of negative feedback before the update was released, there has only been more of that since.

Really, what was the line of reasoning behind the changes to the crit equation? Maybe it's been written somewhere and I just missed it. There has been one heck of a lot of complaints about this for one simple reason: it hurts like hell, it makes life miserable, we're not seeing as much shiny yellow text as we used to, and the level 50 equips that I've ID'd so far still have the same kind of crappy crit lines I saw on level 45s pre-R155. (And yes, I do know what I'm talking about after processing 1.8k cubes worth of level 50 items. :p) If the purpose was to try and somehow nerf these low level "bugged items" from the old Grimmagstone out of existence, I really don't think this change helps at all. If anything, anyone with the old items with ridiculous crit lines would rather die farming gop to upgrade than melt it now, more than ever.

Please give the developers an earful on behalf of the community. This update is not going well for many.

12. shirado

shirado Forum Greenhorn

Not only that, because it seems that you bugpoint you are fully satisfied with this update (as evidenced by the cynical smiles CMs at twitch). How the hell you managed monsters to be able to kill for eg. knight (KNIGHT??!!) at 2-3 hit (even stupid mummy) and some guards-bosses are able to kill a player with one shot. This is the only game among the online games where achieve higher levels weakens the character, while mobs gettin stronger and mobs can deal you higher dmg than you them. Playing on the PW is now horror, I do not know if you realize, but it is a HACK AND SLASH? and therefore not all players prefer to play in a group? Some people want to have a choice whether they wants to play in the group or not, this is not some sort of tera online or other MMO where players are forced to play in a group. And at the end. "There was a map to the farm you take it. Thank you. I worked hard on my character and you take it. Thank you. I was hoping for a better game of novelty skill system, you take it. Thank you." Knight name suggests, "the knight", and what does damned knight? He fights mainly solo! SoLo! you get it? and why you forced knight to play only in group by takin all from him? Im suprised that its so calm here. Best wishes for continued duration of the game.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    Darwarren and crazyelli like this.
  13. crazyelli

crazyelli Junior Expert

So my question is are you going to fix the dragonknights or not,, and when?

14. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I'm wondering if you still feel that way?

I also wonder if anyone at DSO would like to still claim that the majority of people aren't unhappy with this "improvement".

I would love to believe that our feedback made any difference, but considering just how much negative feedback was posted about 155 on the forum and on facebook before its release yet went ignored, that I don't hold out much hope that any significant changes will be made to undo the deliberate trashing of characters.

I know that the occasional thing gets fixed after weeks/months/years of complaining, but I've never seen so many players complaining about a single release like this in any game.

So I guess now we'll see how many players have to leave the game before DSO listens.

VMmage and Shiladitya like this.
  15. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

why have the CM's stopped posting here to answer all the concerns?

16. ertaasd

ertaasd Forum Greenhorn

I wanna ask just 1 thing ,the dk will take back some of his power ? i wanna know because if in 1 month it's no fixed me and many of my friends dks (because mage and mechanicus/hunter are agree with this change ) we will leave this game we are the most in drakensang more than 50 % and you destroy all of us with this big noob releas.I will come online only to do mission for knowledge and after i go out pvp is crap , pve for first time i die in simple pve map so many times because of super dmg of monster (frygon path ) and after you give them high dmg you give enought life and ability to stun and block and we can't do anything ( the eliberation from stun don't work ) .I wanna see you mrs haruki when you kill balor with red essence and with any buff you want without die more than 4 time . I REALLY wanna see you i know you have an dk on test server go on i wanna see you how you die .Good luck for the rest of 3 class because you will come after us

crazyelli likes this.
  17. Saints

Saints Forum Apprentice

Hello.
    I question what happens with this game? Now play warrior 50lvl is ....-.- for me this new hotfix destroyed farm on r2 why ? I play here long time and maybe need stop thx bugpoints -.-

18. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

All necessary changes will be made- just give CMs and Devs some time - they are reading every post here and gathering data needed to get next hotfix ready- I can say that our EN Support works wonders and always helps players as much as they can. Unfortunately with such a massive content extention many things will have to be addressed by our Devs. Give them some time people- just post constructive criticism here, do not abuse, do not call names just post screenshots and all the info you can give of what is wrong in the game and they will work on it- they are only humans- give them few days to get through all the posts. Patience!:)

BigPapa likes this.
  19. stelt

stelt Forum Greenhorn

Bigpoint dont ask people for advice for stupid costumes work on more significant problems like fixing or restoring the game system before r155 because you will lose alot of good players if you continue with you carelessness.I see you are trying to do this game playable with money but you are making big mistake if you think so!!!!

20. DesertRose

DesertRose Forum Greenhorn

Did anyone miss the DK's? Oh, Im sure many of you miss them. Too many good DK's already left the game and many more will do it too. Im just one of many. One of many that have spend a lot of time and money..for what? We were good DK's, good tanks..and what are we now? We are nothing. Nothing. Players that are tired..players that are unable to continue playing with their chars.. Players that are leaving the game. Are you happy? Is that what you ever wanted? Congratulation, you just did it. :)

Release 155 is nothing more than a sad story for the Dragon Knight's.

Shiladitya and crazyelli like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.