Announcement Ask the CMs in English

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by CM Greg, Jul 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

[​IMG]

Yogo likes this.
  2. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

I agree with both hands. We should have 3+ presents to choice from, with different opening criteria's. Many layers will simply miss the big present due to real life issues (most cant play for whole day damn it).
    It's holidays people, give us something cool !
    Haruki do something please..

Darwarren likes this.
  3. Gummiball

Gummiball Forum Ambassador

Hey Haruki,

can you please take a look in the 'Ask the CM's in german'-thread again?
    Greg's last answer is about 3 months ago ...

T-T1006, sebastian_fl and Yogo like this.
  4. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

He is ... sinking, he is sinking.

Wow, 3 months, and someone said Haruki isnt enough dedicated)))

Gummiball likes this.
  5. CrazyGrape

CrazyGrape Forum Greenhorn

Hello,
    When is the Gnob coming to KH?

Mljax likes this.
  6. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Count me as one of those, unfortunately it was not possible, due to compromises irl, to farm as I would've wanted, though I had decent enough time per run to get the coins.

I would've liked to see 3 presents instead of one, and being able to open them progressively as you farmed, and of course get according rewards when you opened each of them, let's use the some of the rewards as an example, maybe 1k andermant, 200 draken in the first one, 1.5k ander 300 draken in the second one and 2.5k ander and 500 draken in the third one, to make the same amount you got with the big one, as for the other rewards, you could split them as you consider it fair; this rough example would've given some of us who lacked time, not skill or will, to still be able to get some rewards and would not diminish the whole reward for those players who had the time and were willing to farm to get the whole thing.

Anyway I would love to be able to do something with the 700+ coins I ended up stuck with, even getting some gold for them would be nice, regarding this, Haruki, I'd like to ask you if we might be able to do something with them?, if not, I would like to know anyway, to throw them away from my inventory and not think about it anymore, thanks.

Dragenstein and Bubble like this.
  7. hmm

hmm Forum Apprentice

My previous e-mail account i have been using for this game cannot be used anymore because it's perma locked, how can i change the e-mail account to use foe the game? I cannot find any option like change data or something .

8. jayr3d

jayr3d Regular

stop focusing on graphics of the game, focus on balancing the game and fixing the BUGS that really matter rather than the ones that help us farm

9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

They don't ... they are just using new technologies.

mrmlja and jayr3d like this.
  10. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

Haruki can we place get some info on the mechanics of crafting 2.0? I dont think any of us want to end up with a crappy system because the devs dont want to share. Let us give our feedback so the devs can work on it... so we can receive a PROPER system that we all like.
    This will be the future of crafting and we want to be a pleasure to craft you item.
    Share it with us before implementation. No, I dont mean share a screenshot, rather share the whole plan.
    Let's not end up like Moon Events. We play this game, not the devs !

11. trakilaki

You can't ... if you change the e-mail address in the settings you will get an confirmation message and you can't open because you said you don't have access to that e-mail account anymore.
    If you go through support ... you will have to prove the ownership of that account.

12. trakilaki

I doubt they will give us any info.
    You know why? Because we are all waiting for that feature to happen.
    If it was some other feature that no one cares for ... they would spam us with all the crap ... like we do care.

13. jayr3d

jayr3d Regular

technologies? or techniques ? lol

14. jayr3d

jayr3d Regular

doesnt matter about our inputs tbh

15. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

Technologies, obviously. Even if you have the technique, you still need processor power to calculate all 'for each' node in a graph (graphics)

16. hmm

hmm Forum Apprentice

If you have this option after you have loged allready isn't that enough that you play your own character?
    On the other hand if that isn't they have to figure a way so ppl loosing their previous e-mail for any reason still be able to change their e-mail

17. joão

joão Forum Apprentice

Hello, Haruki

When will be possible exchange to server?

With the new content expansion, the maximum level will be 55?

18. trakilaki

:)
    Lets say you gave me your password and I can enter your account. I logged in and I can play your toon/s ... but is that my account?
    Lets go further and lets say I bought that account from you.
    The next day I decided to change the e-mail address to your account and make it completely mine ... now you can't enter your own account. Sounds familiar right?
    If you lost your e-mail ... for some reason ... you can contact the support they will change it for you ... just like I said in my previous post.
    But I have to warn you ... it is not a walk in the park ... I have done it once (helping a friend to get his account back) ... you will have to prove the ownership of that account. You will have to provide all the documents they are asking from you (government made papers like ID and passport ... paid bills on your name ... etc.).
    Everyone wants to change the e-mail address ... especially people involved in trading/selling accounts.

Bubble likes this.
  19. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Seems like we did exactly that with the moon events and look how well that turned out.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

20. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

We gave feedback, they completely ignored it... there is a difference.

VMmage and jayr3d like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.