Ask the Gurus in English

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by trakilaki, Mar 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

People use to farm ander on either Q1M1 (ritual circle area) or Q3M1 (near the mill area - where you get the buff to kill the miller).These 2 maps are prefered due to the high number of mobs that can be found on them.If you just hit lvl 55 then theres no way for you to farm 10k ander / day because u cant really kill mobs quite fast on these 2 maps.If you go solo, then u could probably farm 2-3k per day if u farm a lot, but definitely not 10k.

2. csillámpóni

csillámpóni Forum Greenhorn

I don't know about that I do Q1 circles in about 2-2.5 minutes (those goddamn monsters spawn slowly), and the most I get in a few hours of farming is like 2k

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

No sleep, no life, and maybe a bit of luck at the jesters.

In all seriousness, even a strong LVL 55 would have a tough time farming more than 5k in a day.

trakilaki likes this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Except the cheaters :D

_Baragain_ likes this.
  5. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

Hello, i'm stuck again, i'll try explain as good as i can

[​IMG]

Here is q4 staff i want to buy and my current staff.

I'm a new max level that can barely do m1. So i can't get pristine cores without buying them.

When i get q8 set too my gear will give only 20% increased dmg. So losing 40% inc dmg on my weapon seems to be a big deal.

It could be better because of the 50% more lightning dmg.. idk

What would you recommend i do? I'm thinking of getting q8 set first and transfering 30% dmg to both belt and chest and only then getting this staff.

Or should i buy this staff now?

6. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

I'm kinda' facing the same dilemma for my DK, fellow guild-mate.:confused:

7. trakilaki

What dilemma? The answer is pretty much clear.
    Your Leg Item sucks bad ... why would you even want to keep it?
    Of course you should buy the unique weapon ... if you can.

8. _Baragain_

Your current staff isn't that good at all. If you can convince some friends to take you in on Infernal II and you buy the staff outright, it will be unquestionably better. While you may lose some %IDotI and %Damage, the massive improvement to the base damage of the weapon, the extra crit, the crit damage, more slots, and even the lighting damage enhancement will all make for a much better weapon. If your friends in the game are really your friends, they should be fine helping you get the weapon at T4 or T5 because it represents an investment into your future. It will make you stronger and then you will be better able to help them and the cycle feeds itself.

That said, if you don't have enough frags to buy it, don't even waste your friends time since the odds of you getting it on the first run are crazy. You'll just end up making everyone annoyed. Also, regarding Pristine Cores, buying them is easy, but you shouldn't waste the frags until you actually have a weapon with good enough stats to justify transferring the stats to the unique. "Good enough" is at least 3x gold %IDotI lines and a really good fourth line, if not all four 74%+ IDotI enchantments.

9. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

Thanks, guess ill buy it!

10. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Whether to buy the weapon or wait till I craft at least a 3 gold lines belt and transfer it into the T1 belt that I have... but I'll have to use MFs to buy pristine cores and then I won't have enough MFs to buy the weapon.
    If I buy the weapon I will have to use the uncrafted belt or my current 22% damage one and lose the set bonus.
    BTW, I will lose around 10% CHR if I were to switch my axe... I would go from ~71% to ~60%, that's with taking into consideration the unique CHR enchants from the belt and hammer...

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  11. _Baragain_

That is why I am really hoping to see a unique 2H axe introduced into the PWs.
    Could you imagine if they made a Q6 set that consisted of Legend and the Helmet of Death?

Alas, I don't expect this to happen. Reason 1: It is more likely they would do a Helmet of Death and Axe of the End Times combo and Reason 2: Every other lone/non boss unique they've reintroduced has just remained a world drop or added as a non set item (i.e. Clocked Wrath, Justice, Tegan's armor, Keen's).

12. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

That will happen in the same release that introduces a pw set with a decent unique longbow :rolleyes:

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

13. _Baragain_

You know... maybe they will be the same set. :p

14. whisperkiller

whisperkiller Forum Apprentice

How many materi frags do tier 2 2-handed weapons cost?

15. trakilaki

56K materi fragments

16. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

Hey there, i have a small question is this thing needed? It says its part of a quest (i think FM event) but i don't know if i can/must drop it.
    http://prntscr.com/h3yi6b

17. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Are you able to get to the bloodmage. If so, I believe you can drop it.

18. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

it's part of the quest to open varholm under bloodmoon
    I don't think it is useful after having completed the quest

19. _Baragain_

What they said.

It's been a while since I've done that quest, so I'm not 100% sure. You could also try to throw the item away. If it is still for an active quest, it will give you an error (like if you try to throw away extra bones in Q3M1), but if you don't need it anymore, you should be able to throw it away.

20. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

thanks for the answer guys! I make room, since i wait for the materi rune till i open slots so i must free some space because i dont have room anymore -_- .