Ask the Gurus in English

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by trakilaki, Mar 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Taurissan

Taurissan Regular

Friends, is there a table of levels up to 100?

Sorry google translate

thanks

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yes. Basically all levels between 1 and 100 :)

Taurissan and TwiliShadow like this.
  3. gbit

gbit Forum Overlooker

Which type of table?
    Exp, arm/res, crit value....

Taurissan likes this.
  4. jelbeat

jelbeat Active Author

Maybe a coffee table? :oops:

trakilaki and gbit like this.
  5. trakilaki

In all this ugliness, lets recall the good old days when expansions were actually good.
    Happy Holidays!

[​IMG]

6. Deathtocome

Deathtocome Forum Greenhorn

Good old times

----MERGED----

So, after spending some time in desert infernal, trying to drop runes, with random groups around my lv (74-87), to no effect.... My question would be; any advice how to farm runes?
    Was chasing minibosses n khepre, scaning for drops, but nothing.... :(

Last edited by moderator: Jan 3, 2021
    trakilaki likes this.
  7. jelbeat

jelbeat Active Author

Maybe someone can explain to me which speed is more important: attack speed or weapon attack speed (i thought attack speed is only important for ur weapon).
    I am curious which speed has the most impact on the total speed.
    [​IMG]
    Or u make it more difficult by making boring long sentences :p

8. trakilaki

The devs are noobs to use such term "attacks per second" in the first place when it actually represents a measurement unit. The term is Attack speed ... which is measured in attacks per second. Just like meter is a measure for length in the metric system.
    Look how dumb the statement in that tooltip looks "Attacks per seconds are capped at 4.0".
    First ... it is "per second" not "per seconds" and second ... attacks per second can't be capped, Attack speed can. It is like saying Kilometer is capped at 10. You can't cap Kilometer but you can cap the length at 10.
    Now ... I don't know if those new enchantments are actually speed on this item or attack speed or weapon attack speed ... since i haven't tested it at all nor I have made any calculations, and i don't know if anything is changed in the old formula.
    There was a difference in the old formula and Weapon Attack Speed was better because you could get extra bonus speed unlike with attack speed.
    This is my formula for calculating the attack speed before the New Game.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021 at 6:51 PM
    jelbeat likes this.
  9. ABN555

ABN555 Forum Apprentice

also there used to be speed breakpoints so going from say 2 ->2.3 (skill dependant) will cost a lot but gain nothing. Not sure if breakpoints still apply or if thier values have changed

10. jelbeat

jelbeat Active Author

In the end u can use as many runes of celerity as u can put in ur rune trinkets, u could be as fast as the flash. Nobody will see u striking enemies, but all around u they fall to the ground.
    It will be hard though to collect so many runes, especially now they've taken them out of the progress bars from the new and full moon events.
    Or combine it with zirkons, an all attack speed built, could be surprising :rolleyes:

11. silverseas

silverseas Forum Baron

Enchantments that say "%faster weapon attack speed" are actually "increased attack speed on this item."

The breakpoints should still be there. But most people will be aiming for over 4.0 attack speed to get the Battle Anger stacks and gain Unleashed Rage, so they won't care about the breakpoints any more.