Atlantis extension

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Midgets, Dec 10, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midgets

Midgets Forum Newbie

2. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Awesome ...some new quests to help us fill the gap between lvls... Very cool!
    While playing on TS yesterday and today I have noticed that every time you go through a door or portal when you appear on the other side, its like there is some one standing right on that spot and you get spit off to 1 side or the other. Not sure if this is on purpose or just a bug.

3. Brian1919

Brian1919 Junior Expert

4. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

Brian1919 likes this.
  5. Midgets

Midgets Forum Newbie

Brian1919 likes this.
  6. Marce

Marce Junior Expert

Brian1919 likes this.
  7. perrush

perrush Active Author

Does anyone know what this is all about ?

[​IMG]

8. bojsha

bojsha Someday Author

:eek: ... awsome! :D

tanslate:
    Amulet, Ring, Weapon Adorment, Shield, Sword.

2 set part = +10% HP
    3 set part = +20% armor
    4 set part = +60% Block Rate
    5 set part = +100% Critical Damage

I just did.

9. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

you mom is overpowered.. go try mortis naked lol :D 100% critical is nothing.

bojsha and Brian1919 like this.
  10. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

And what about stats?

11. bojsha

bojsha Someday Author

I don't know but by the looks of it it's gonna be great.

12. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

And again another 40 lvl uniqe items... :(

13. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

+200 HP and 3,5% something(I don't know what that is) it's not great, It is bad actually, if other items are with not good stats, then this might not be as popular as the Dark, Keen/Roshan/Yachak , Sargon's Armor sets. And the set bonuses aren't that good, too much defensive. This kind of sets, also the defensive set from Attack Werian event, will make battle vs (45lvl heal & 40 lvl pvp heal)tanks in 3v3 and 1v1 more boring then already is, especially when 2 tanks of that kind facing 1vs1 each other [adding that much heal to the tanks is pretty good, I found it useful with my tank for tanking, but when it comes to pvp(1v1, 3v3) is pretty much OP].

They put many 40 lvl unique items because they want people to use GoP, making the experience for getting a good set longer, so you have more work into the game and don't "finish" it fast, also getting a chance to make people buy some Anderment. Can't say that this is wrong or something, it is just like this, I personally like GoP system or should I say prefer? Over the old Anderment system.

bojsha likes this.
  14. bojsha

bojsha Someday Author

200 hitpoints and 3.5% faster movement speed.

I think this ring is for mage.

Geobli likes this.
  15. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

Ah, ok. I guess this set is aiming at the 5v5's Flag carriers.

16. bojsha

bojsha Someday Author

The ring is for a Dragon Knight :( with only 200HP :confused: wonder how much HP for mage then, 100HP?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.