Feedback Attack speed runes, just conversion ?

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Testador, Dec 19, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you think the conversion of attack runes to R214 was fair?

1. I do not think it was fair !

28 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. I think it was fair !

7 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

you can buy any stat you want for just a couple of golds, you can buy wisdom runes, pets, mounts, they updraded essences from 50 to 25% damage, you can upgrade rubies and onyxes, you can craft op items with yellow stats, you can equip both runes of wisdom and materi, they upgraded critical damage runes, they upgraded attack speed runes and removed 1h/2h limitation.. but people protest against this 'unfair' change.

I'll vote yes if you make a poll to also remove everything I said in this post.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Once you said "the attack speed will remain the same" ... now ... before R214 my attack speed was 2.55+ after R214 my attack speed is 1.85+
    I hope I have enough runes to increase my attack speed ...
    [​IMG]
    ... if I were actually playing a centipede character who could use dozen of weapons and adornments at same time.

3. Testador

Testador Junior Expert

It was all very simple, just convert the runes to the same level.

But in this Devs' thinking, to make players have to do everything again thinking that they will keep the players longer in the game, forget that these nerfs only make our desire to continue playing DSO even more!

4. pedrobassi

pedrobassi Forum Apprentice

To those responsible for the game.
    I would like to know if you are going to reverse this NERF that our RUNAS suffered, it was a lot of time in my life spent in this game paar get these RUNAS, and will stay for it even ???
    It does not matter if you do not use more attack speed in PVP, nor am I a fan of PVP, but my farm in the maps was ridiculous.
    I want my 10% ATTACK SPEED DEVOLVED, or will BIGPOINT practice this policy of STEALING THE PLAYERS ????
    I guarantee that most of the players are not at all satisfied with this attitude of BIGPOINT.
    You see and simply do what you want with the game, nor do they take into account the time, money, dedication we spend in this game for our CHARS to stay STRONG.
    I am INDIGNATED with BIGPOINT'S ATTITUDE.
    I hope you will go back and give us OUR RUNS.

[content removed]

Last edited by moderator: Dec 27, 2018
  5. Bomdebriga10

Bomdebriga10 Forum Greenhorn

I found this change very unfair with the players who are taking the highest, a lot of time and money invested to lose in an incorrect update.

6. Testador

Testador Junior Expert

[​IMG]

I used 5 of these to upgrade my attack speed runes to the maximum level (lv4), and your conversion destroyed them, so when they were worth 27k andermants each, do you think that me or many other players will actually spend 71k of andermants ?