Suggestion Augment cores price

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Demon, Aug 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you consider the cost for augment core:

1. Expensive

40 vote(s)
    87.0%
  2. Is ok

6 vote(s)
    13.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

I think BP should lower the price for Augment cores because in my opinion the first price from servers 110/100 was ok but this new price from R197 is too expensive.

Old price.
    [​IMG]

The new price is 500 drakens =100 augment cores.

[​IMG]

500/100 x3.5= 1750 drakens to upgrade an item from rank 4 to rank 5 i consider to expensive and as im DK i need to upgrade no more than 4 pieces from 2 Dragan sets because i have 2 sets one for Tank and one for leaderboard not like all other clases jut one.
    1750 drakens for one piece of equipment is more than 1/2 from his purchasing cost , and this only for one level.
    LE. Infernal 10 is comming how they expect us to upgrade our rank 4 pieces of dragan to rank 10+ from tier to tier when we have so high prices?
    Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  2. If I may ask, what was the previous price?

3. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Not 100 % sure but probably 110 drakens for 100 cores.As it is right now you need like 1.8k drakens to upgrade 1 item and you get like 350 drakens from 1 event.You can get enough drakens to upgrade 1 item in a few months of playing.You wont even be able to upgrade half of your items from tier 4 to tier 5 and tier 6 will make it ingame.Even with the old price you couldve upgraded 2 items max per month or so.By the time you had all on tier 5 a few months wouldve passed already.Dunno why they felt the need to increase the prices that much.

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I guess because they like players making statements like, "just another cash grab." :rolleyes: With the new prices only the P2W players who can buy out all events and buy lucky spheres for even more draken will benefit from this. Even someone like me (a 24/7, I have no life player :p) will not be able to keep up with tiers. Fortunately I play an 1h RA so there are not a lot of uniques for me to worry about :D

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Shabono and trakilaki like this.
  5. EDIT lol, that's one hell of a price jump. o.o

Imo a fair price would be 200 drakens at most, for 100 augment cores. They're both very demanding items and should not have a huge difference in value.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 20, 2017
    MikeyMetro and trakilaki like this.
  6. moro86

moro86 Someday Author

It's very expensive, I think they have inebunit, they think k we are somehow robots ??

7. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Yep the real problem is that the price is high and the next ranks they introduce will ask more augment cores to upgrade and the drakens price for items will grow:

500 drakens=100 Augment cores

Rank 4->5 =1750 Drakens
    Rank 5->6 =2000 Drakens
    Rank 6->7 =2250 Drakens

One piece of equipment from Dragan cost 3350 drakens if i remember well, so where is the logic?

Anayway i think is much better for pvp if you lower the price to grow our items rank much faster so that you limit this one hit kill.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  8. Zabark

Zabark Forum Apprentice

Way to expensive for the amount of drakens that you can get from events.

-HARRA81- likes this.
  9. -Lucifer-

-Lucifer- Forum Greenhorn

So true, but i guess nobody cares until they come on servers, after that they will cry all over the forum.

10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

T4->T5 = 1500 Draken
    T5->T6 = ( ^ ) +250 Draken
    T6->T7 = ( .... ^ ... ) + 250 Draken

The unique item determines the number of cores not the legendary item.

11. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

Exactly! And it's getting only worse as the tiers grows up but BP's luck there are couple of fools who has more money than a sense, who will buy them (ander surprise boxes) :rolleyes: And besides... if you aren't with 10 Tier1 or Tier 2 damage runes there is no point to pay 1750 or so
    for one piece because the inflation in level cap raise and Tier raise will eat up your investment in Augment Cores. So you better off upgrade
    your runes first and then we can think about upgrading tiers...

If you wan't to make money with the Augment cores, you should maybe put the price 5000 drakens each because
    it doesn't matter if its 2000 or 5000 or 10000 drakens. Only a few will buy and you would get higher profits from those few.

12. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

I'm waiting for augment cores to bring 3 unique items (max stats) from T0 to T5. So all the work BP is doing is a [EDIT]? It would be impossible for me to follow my playing style.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  13. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Way to ruin another great initial idea. The "new" crafting wasn't enough. Thanks, BP!

14. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

I dont understand your argument.Im talking about DK pieces of Dragan set for my tank build.Also for damage class items from dragan can give you some stamina for arena not only damage because you dont upgrade just the damage.If they lower the price maybe that invest in augment core will worth because the depreciation value will be smaller and you benefit some time from that upgrade.
    This is why i make the thread to help me with my sugestion so that they will lower the price to make this new upgrading system worth.
    I think that the cost should be established so that you should need only the amount of drakens that you can make in one month from events progress just for one transfer 4->5.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  15. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

I can't explain it without getting banned again. So i will be as polite as possible.
    They just want to kill the casual gamer, i dont wanna waste my time to your grinding events every month to upgrade one item.
    And yes i have even changed my beloved 2h build to 1h to farm at infernal modes.
    I dont want to play the boring new moon event to gather drakens or any boring event that i have to re-enter the same map 1000times to finish the event to take 200-300 drakens..
    I hope you grind at bugfixing as long as we grind at the events.

16. Attikussz

Attikussz Forum Greenhorn

So expensive BigPoint !!!!!

17. m0m0revenge

m0m0revenge Forum Apprentice

The actual price for the augment cores it's a bit too expensive taking in consideration the amount of drakens you can get in one event. If we were 1-2 years ago this price would of been perfect but nowadays in one event you can't get more than 400-500 drakens, so for one beginner let's say that started to play some months ago it will be impossible to upgrade something with the augment cores unless he spends some thousands of andermants. A correct price for them can be 3:1 and not 5:1 like it already is right now.

18. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Oh bp, thank you for adding another good but poorly implemented feature in the game

Morinphen likes this.
  19. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Way to expensive if u take into consideration that every few months new infernal modes are being implemented. We get like...what..700 drakens or so each month if we finish both moon events. We can upgrade 1 item every 2 months if they add some other events during those 2 months excepting the moon ones.4-5 months later , new infernal mode pops up and u start all over again.U cant even upgrade half of your gear like that if you play all the events by the time a new infernal mode gets released. And the worst part is that at higher infernal modes you will need even more drakens to upgrade your stuff...At infernal 11 you will need like 3k drakens to upgrade 1 item.You make those 3k drakens in like 4 months by playing full moon/new moon events.

If you plan on making these fragments cost that much, then at least increase the draken rewards from events.Look at those hp /dmg runes for instance.Will probably take millions of drakens to max 20x hp ones and 5x dmg ones.Its impossible for anyone in this game to aquire them all no matter how much they play/pay this game.

20. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Or allow people to jump multiple tiers. Although that would result in people farming painful for gold line base stats and then just jumping to tier 5/6, so perhaps implement a very small base stat penalty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.