Support automatically bought premium subscription

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by champos2018, Dec 18, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. champos2018

champos2018 Forum Greenhorn

hi guys im new to the whole forum thing but im an old player and there things in the game i still dont know.
    I dont know if anyone else had this problem but i had like premium for a month 2 days ago i had 8 remaining hours of premium i log in the NEXT day i see my premium is 30 days the first thing i look for is if they put in some options for automatic paypent but in the premium subscription item in the shop it says that it is a 1 TIME purchase , well next thing i try sending tickets the funny thing is the ticket options are only 4 and none of them have the problem i STILL have.
    So i try the category of game problem i send them a ticket with my problem i recieve an email after like 30 minutes or 1 hour they tell me that they cant help me BECAUSE MY INQUIRY I SEND WAS NOT MENT FOR THE CATEGORY I LISTED.
    I try calming down for like 2 hours cause i didnt want to buy another subscription and i never clicked to buy.
    On my Paypal activity says it was an automatic payment despite saying in game that it is a 1 time payment.
    Well of course i try sending multiple tickets in all categories but i got the same response so i have no idea what to do so maybe if you guys had the same problem you can propably help me.
    Thank you for reading.

2. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello @champos2018 ,

Please contact the responsible (your language) Support Team and follow their instructions. We cannot assist you on the forum.
    Closing the thread.

Good luck!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.