Bug [b] Skills don't refresh in Duels [/b]

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MANOJ, Dec 30, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

According to Duel rules(what I know of), skills refresh back during the second round but this seems to be not happening often with my toon. When I get into a duel, first round goes smooth and fine but when the second round begins, the skills which I had used during the first round do not refresh. Instead they take time to cool down like it's still the first round running :(
    This bug or whatever has cost me so many Duels, the opponent has all his skills refreshed but I have this disadvantage of waiting for the skill to cool down. Worse, this thing always happens with my Bird of Prey or Wild Pack.
    Here's one video. If you OBSERVE the SKILL BAR, I use the wild pack in my first round and when the second round begins,
    WILD PACK doesn't refresh at all :eek:

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
    If this is a bug, DSO needs to set this right as soon as possible coz it is making me lose matches which I could win easily :mad:

2. Ulfasso

Ulfasso Someday Author

It's a bug that has beein going on a for a while, they don't seem to care.

3. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

My friend has the same problem, the problem only occurs when he is using the old laptop with a mobile connection if his wife has taken the
    desktop PC. It has never occured while playing in desktop, only at laptop. He likes to think it is a connection or hardware issue. Not a game bug. Try to lower your graphical settings when entering in arena, or close some background programs running to free up some processor power for the game. Hope it helps,

br,

Harra Agathon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.