Badges

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by Nobs, Jul 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Nobs

Nobs Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone I was not as lucky to finish this event the Big Game Hunt mainly because of my work but when I got time to play I try to make the most out of , it was hard to find good teams of players of my lvls but what I have notice was how the Badges were dropping even with %per drop keep going up the amount of badges drop was not the same at first I though it was base on the team size then who got the kill but when I solo the amount that drop per run was up and down , one run I got like 1300 badges next run it drop to 900+ then back up then back down but the%bonus keep going up can one of the GM explain this to me plz cause I don't believe that is fair they are a few hours left in the event if anyone want to check it out i don't think many players had notice that

2. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

in painful there are 3 levels of drops you can get so there will be changes in amts on different runs. This is explained in Event notes.

Nobs likes this.
  3. Nobs

Nobs Forum Apprentice

I see can you send me the link plz , thx :)