Balor Music

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ChristopherPapakaliatis, Jul 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChristopherPapakaliatis

ChristopherPapakaliatis Forum Apprentice

Anybody heard the music that plays while fighting Balor? I was farming Balor for event items. The music starts normally. Its pretty epic, very fit for a final boss(not anymore, but you get the idea). And then halfway into the fight, the music gets full buggy, the tempo is destroyed the instruments go wild. Almost like a second music plays over the first one. A bug maybe?

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @ChristopherPapakaliatis ,

Everything seems fine here. Balor's music is the same as presented here.
    Perhaps you can delete your DSO folder and try again.

Let us know if the problem remains and/or if anyone else noticed this situation.
    Cheers.

3. ChristopherPapakaliatis

ChristopherPapakaliatis Forum Apprentice

I did some digging and figured out that the music starts normally like it does at the video you kindly shared with me. But thirtysomething seconds in the fight the audio that starts at 2:35 overlays with the audio at 0:30. And it was a friend that actually noticed it and informed me about it. Deleting the DSO folder did not change anything for either of us. But it's not really a problem. It's quite the opposite, one of the funniest experiences we had with the game in years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.