Be fair to your players !!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Sprokkel, Dec 23, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Sprokkel

Sprokkel Active Author

First all the bonus codes that we do not receive during the event due to problems. When will we get those codes again, at Easter?
    I find the way things are going now very inappropriate, you are dependent on your players but leave them in the dark, which is the same as "figure it out for yourself".
    Now I log in this morning to continue playing in the current winter event and Kranparus, but, .... there is nothing to play.
    I'm standing in Kingshill, every 20 virtual meters I step forward I'm pushed back where I was standing. I can't even get into the winter summit.
    Are you aware of these errors and will they be resolved quickly?
    Be honest and please give us a clear explanation, including when everything is expected to be restored.
    What happens to my lost time that makes it impossible to complete events?
    Are the rumors in the game chat true for it to be mentioned that DSO would be quitting?
    There are often players who have paid premium and want value for their money, but a real clear explanation of all current problems is lacking. In this way I cannot say that you take your players into account.
    Again, regarding the game issues, please resolve them and give us a clear explanation of what may be adjusted or extended (event), of course after correcting any current game errors.
    I would like to receive a clear and substantive answer about the problems of the last few weeks and how they will be dealt with, so that we players also know where we stand.
    Best regards

Edit; DSO is NOT playable this way !

Last edited: Dec 23, 2023