beginner's life + rf problem

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Poiani, May 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Poiani

Poiani Forum Greenhorn

Hi, I'm a returnee to the game, I stayed 1 year stopped I started from scratch a new character, I want to give my feedback about the difficulties it is being to participate in events due to rf,
    in the previous event (full moom ) I had to farm map mod 2 6/h for 3 days to get the rf required, now in this new event I see that it is impossible to participate, I am very sad to see the company wanting to take money from people at events, and giving a ridiculous reason to decrease the drop rf, I haven't arrived at lv 55, but I'm already close to my limit with this game,
    In-game events must be held for everyone to participate, to be able to change the gameplay from time to time, I hope my feedback is passed on.

Sorry for bad English.

Imрerfect likes this.
  2. Imрerfect

Imрerfect Forum Apprentice

I know the feeling... Sadly I am sure they will keep adding more pay to win content, since after all we keep giving them money. (as we I mean the community) This topic has been discussed many times by a lot of people, still, not enough for the developers to stop with their greedy choices. Drakensang Online is a very well built game but... could be way better with a more responsive and caring team. I've always thought what matters in a game is it's community and the proximity they have with the developers. I understand DSO's team too, money is tempting, but there is always a limit! I too hope your feedback is passed on, truly.