Best Way to LVL up from 45-50?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SGK|GaminG|HD2000, Feb 2, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armando

Armando Forum Connoisseur

My favourite EXP farming mob (from lvl 48 on) is the protector of Artaya's sanctuary, on top of the cradle of life pyramid.
    As he drops the entrance key to the sanctuary, you can reset the map very quickly after each kill.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    Morinphen likes this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There are plenty of ways for fast leveling.
    Explore it ... and don't give BP reason to remove it.

mrmlja, motorola11 and Armando like this.
  3. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

BP is at war against the players. Many of the best tactics and strategies are blocked and nerfed away, as soon as someone makes an unwise post or chat. Please don't encourage DSO in that respect.

I agree with Trakilaki, manage by wandering around. The best tactic is try everything, observe the XP count and the time clock, and make notes if you need to. Costs and Benefits change over time.
    Generally, the highest level dungeon you can survive will give you the highest XP and loot. Your level - 5 is fast but benefits are small. Your level + 5 is slow, but gives you relatively large benefits. Twinkie groups usually are slower and more awkward.
    Networks and guilds can tell XP hotspots, but rare uniques may not repeat in a location for quite some time. Chasing rumors is probably useless.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    Consipiracy and trakilaki like this.
  4. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

SGK|GaminG|HD2000 Active Author

Sorry for the super late post.. I managed to get to 50 in 3 hours. with just 1000 anders. but i lost 1500 because of laziness and connectivity issues. i came to 49 and 50 in same day. 48 to 49 w/o scroll and 49 to 50 = 3 scrolls. 2 scroll is more than enough. but i lost many time because of connectivity issues. i dont want to tell the tactic here in forum. but that is completely Legal. :) ask me anytime in game i will tell you :) just spend some time planning.. then it worked. thanx for the advices for combination of skills :) but i got a new idea of skills sets which also better for me.

now after all, fatal runs, new friends, my toon is now perfect :) can solo most maps. one more thing is, on my 1st fatal run 1st mob, it dropped Roshan's Circle Belt. after 3 years it dropped in lvl 50. lol what a luck i had :p need the boots to finish set. Again thank u guys :)

Morinphen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.