Feedback Big Game Hunt Event

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, Nov 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zulily19

Zulily19 Someday Author

Oops, I'm sorry I always read you both, and Thank you again.❤

2. VikiSmiley

VikiSmiley Forum Apprentice

Well, what can I say.. Finally finished event today! :D
    It took me so long to complete it because I had very little to no time at all to play DSO, but I am glad I finished. 500% buff helped a lot too. :D Finally got a better mount than I had and got a lot of good gems. :) The event itself was fun, gave very good rewards which were worth the effort.

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I guess the things said by the gurus are so enlightened that people forget which of us said it. :p

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I kind of like that idea, but to adjust it just a little...

When the 15 minute timer runs out, you lose 3 buff and the timer resets to 15 minutes. Each 15 minutes results in a loss of 3 buff.
    Timer still stops when when you log out or switch characters or when you go to the character selection screen.

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

As said, it is a question of "Balance," but three, five, or ten doesn't make too much difference if you were someone who didn't lose the buff due to time while you were working on the event.

6. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

On Facebook there is a picture of the Top 50 for each server. Is there any way to get those images placed in the forum so those characters names are legible?

semen470 likes this.
  7. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Dragonnns ,

We, moderators, should only publish as official announcements things that Bigpoint sends us directly via e-mail. That was not the case for those who won that raffle.

Anyhow, for your convenience, here you have the picture.

24291698_1594975540549174_7254533290236318704_o.jpg

semen470 likes this.
  8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yes there is a way :p

[​IMG]

I am few minutes late :p
    Mine is uploaded at different place XD

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  9. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

LOL! Yours is even smaller than Facebook's!

Thank you!

Congrats to all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.