Boss status

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by DamarèRo, Aug 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

Hey guys, who can explain it to me what is the FIRST symbol ? I know the rest of they mean he are resistance on everything (ice, fire, lightning, poison and andermagic)
    I know the first symbol can be sometimes red if i am not mistake, it is somehow physical damage? and Mortis is strong agains physical damage to ?
    P.s! I search it already in R209 Patchnotes & Game Rebalancing Guide and i din't see anything about this.

So please explain me what are the symbol when are like this and when the symbol are red ?
    Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi @DamarèRo That i know, and maybe i'm wrong, when the shild is on the only damage possible is phisical damage this is the reason why it has no color and elemental damage etc are in green cos it means it is strong to this kind of damage... once you break the shild you can deal more damage or stun it or freeze etc... and depence on the icones that are activated or not you can deal more damage. The color are: green = strong and red = weak. I repeat it's just a theory... you know this game never works as it should do it

Greetings

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
    DamarèRo likes this.
  3. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

Thank you very much @Lambrusco !!
    So green mean strong i know, and red is weak good to know.

Lambrusco likes this.
  4. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

If you go to the door of Rootrock Cavern , you can see the symbol sense ;)
    [​IMG]

Shine2, gbit, DamarèRo and 1 other person like this.
  5. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan