Broken PvP? You break it yourselves.

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Akageshi, Aug 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

yea whatever

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  2. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

dso cant think cleary tho. they even dont talk to us anymore. expect giving event dates wich rewards are funny.

to fix pvp its simple. match based on CV and if you apply a match then currently used gear will be locked until match is over. so no player can change gear in match. how about that. im not hard pvp playuer. i crafted pvp gear. and i dont like drakensang pvp at all. sorry but its crap.

edit///

those city arena kingshill and rest of citys. kamoon drakensang. remove ess usage pet usage and ess usage aswell there. players always cry on pastures ess kid ess kid. pff its annoying. a and yes. more fun at unoffical pvp than offical arenas xD

Shansurri likes this.
  3. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

It will not work. Why ? Because small server like Tegan, Agathon and Balor doesn't have so many players to match up against CV. Maybe
    it can work populated server ..... but then again; what's the point of boring farming in the PVE if you always get similar opponent than your gear then there is 0 point.

For the Original poster: Don't blame the players playing the game; blame developers making the game like that.

Paavelsons likes this.
  4. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

DSO as a simple and outdated hack'n'slash gameplay.
    What did you expect from a game that requires 8 keys as its max?
    If you wanna some more advanced pvp AND pve gameplay just go check the online world. you can easily find others products that require more than 30keys to use and recommends you a keypad.

When you need to score 20b points to have an armored black bear mount as the only reward, you consider each point fundamental.
    Do not consider in a second role the frustration that grows from each win that you need to score.

5. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

yeah yeah

6. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

After getting massacred 10 times in a row in 1v1 by players 10 levels over me, do you think I care about spamming a weaker player ? I'm just tired, fed up and want to finish my daily asap.

Also, is BP or the players's fault that in 5v5 the dwarfs shoot in my base from the middle of the map ?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  7. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

its because you have weak stats for against op players. and tahts the reason. you wait 5-10 mints perfect opponent who will scale with your stats. or you get insta match against available opponent who rekt you one shot ea or jump. if you are dwarf or mage with 30k hp on pvp then why cry from insta death. pretty lot of players have 15k+ on pvp well maybe 12k+. those are 1h.. 2h have 22k+ with crit dam and crit setupd you have no chance against mage dwarf or a ranger. dk story is already told.

only viable option is standalone gear without any gems and runes. and we need all start from scrats to earn so so like a wisdom tree. att speed, run speed. damage armor res, block, strenght, etc.

but pvp is not rewarding at all, expect som random system what gives us chance to get daily glover, and thats only reason players do taht.

no need new pvp gear. just change and add current encahnemnt of so so uniques wich lot dont have those. varieryt comes from uniques wich lack of those unique encahncemnts..

---MERGED---

to tell you. to slove that issue. thenology is advanced a lot of those years when drakensang was relased. i have no idea why they wait to merge all servers to one. its big company money in pockets, they have everything to do.. but im pretty sure they need to change game platfrom out from current. i think its still based on browser.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 2, 2018
  8. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

most people dont care, they just want to kill everything they see (in the minimap) so if you give them a button to nuke the whole arena (including their teammates) guess what will happen.. so people is broken and they have the perfect mate: this broken pvp

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  9. Angellooo

Angellooo Forum Apprentice

BP never fix arena. Bots, bug users still play and BP dont ban this. On 75% armor, 70% res and 80%/71% block dwarfs shot me 20k on block, on 2h they shot me 30k on quick shot. What is this? With full block i die for shot and for dwarfs/rangers on shield i can't do anything with 18k dmg. This game probably fall in this year