Bug or an intended feature?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Emberos, Jun 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
?

Bug or an intended feature

1. Bedbug

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Intendos Featuros

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Emberos

Emberos Forum Greenhorn

So basically I don't know if this should be here as I'm not sure if it's a bug or an intended feature but just to make sure I decided to ask.

So basically in the Fyrgons path of fire, you are supposed to enter the Sacrificial Chamber by walking through the corridor of flames, which requires the Blessed Fire Robe. BUT instead of having to do all the quests regarding the Robe, you can just use the jump skill to jump over the gap between the space next to Tletell, The Priest of The Order, and the lower right corner of the Sacrifical Chamber. AGAIN! I don't know if this is intended, but if it is I don't think it's quite necessary to have the whole robe thing if you can just hop on over the gap.
    [​IMG]
    ^ If that doesn't work then: https://imgur.com/a/7vZjN18

2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Me thinks that toons aren't supposed to notice that little hole till they are inside and discover it by accident from the other side.

At least that is what happened to me way way back when I was doing those quests 3 years ago.

Cudos on being super observant.

Emberos likes this.
  3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

There are several places where you can jump into the temple instead of walking through that corridor. Thing is, unless they changed something in one of latest releases - which I doubt - the killing flame effect is placed on the whole temple and not just the corridor for those who haven't done the quest. This means (and that's how it looked when I was testing it with more than one toon) that you will die when you enter that temple without that "robe" (or rather finished quest), no matter whether through the corridor or in any other way.

He's not "super observant". Rather the opposite.

4. Emberos

Emberos Forum Greenhorn

Ah, understood just didn't have a chance to test it with a character which didn't have the quest finished.

--- MERGED ---

Thanks lol

Last edited by moderator: Jun 11, 2020