bug

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by silva, Jul 24, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. silva

silva Forum Greenhorn

because my solar coins reset and so does the summer solstice pledge,
    I completed the entire event and did a quest now I have zero [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

Several resources including solar coins were removed from players who abused the king's bag quest

3. silva

silva Forum Greenhorn

but zeroing the coins I earn by completing the event is not fair

4. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

You are being punished for bigpoints mistake. Bigpoint did four hot patches and still programed the event wrong. So instead of firing the employee who did the programing error. They are blaming the players/customers who have nothing to do with programming.

vasco69 likes this.
  5. vasco69

vasco69 Forum Greenhorn

hello, first of all I remain polite for the moment

you have deleted all my tokens (60) and my soltise summer ecus 2950, very good, I must have abused the bug (5) bag, I am really a thief, a crook, so you delete everything that I have collect for several years, I want to say that your bag of [EDIT] from the event is a scam (purchase with real money) and that it is similar to a lottery which I remind you is strictly prohibited, I do not ask you to tell me return my loots, I don't want to keep them deep in your ass, I stop all my accounts (6) AND THE PREMIUMS THAT GO WITH IT, my sons also stop their friends, well done, you have won, you are good, especially at nothing

ANOTHER THING: YOUR FRIENDS THE BOTS WILL YOU STOP THEM WHEN?
    those who promote your [EDIT] game on youtube
    you can delete the post if you have fun I will post it everywhere
    11 YEARS OF PLAY FOR THIS
    and for those who will find it normal (the usual [EDIT] will make you see among the blind)

Last edited by moderator: Jul 24, 2022
    cigarbennett likes this.
  6. heracless69

heracless69 Someday Author

I also forgot to put the brackets that you deleted 13 k of brackets 11 years of farms that you deleted me, bands of vampires

I also forgot to put the hooks that you have deleted 13 k of hooks 11 years of farms that you have deleted me, bands of vampires you really believe that your bags are stupid to give me 13 k of hooks

I also forgot to put the hooks that you deleted 13 k of hooks 11 years of farms that you deleted me, bands of vampires you really believe that your bags are stupid, give me 13 k of hooks, say it here or on DISCORD how many bags i opened if you are that good and so JUST with the players be brave and say the HOW MANY BAGS I OPENE

to know that the bags do not give any hooks so why have they been deleted?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
  7. silva

silva Forum Greenhorn

they erased all my coins i farmed from previous events this is a joke,
    i want an answer on this asap

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

The quest is still bugged :D

9. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

Yes it was bigpoint's fault the bug was in the game
    Although there were player's especially on the Agathon server that abused this for hours on end
    The greed of some players has caused this
    Maybe some of you who have lost coins went to Harold after you completed each run of Kaladoro ?
    It is what I done that first day as well and lost everything from the event
    The thing is I understand why they did delete all that did this because some were just teleporting everytime they did the quest for hours
    If you think about it without sulking you would remember those that were doing it
    I can name up to 50 players from Agathon even messaged them they were heading for bans
    So they know exactly who I am in game now :)

10. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

Guys what is happen, on the event map at Emilia I give her 30 solar tokens but I didn't recived the blue wolf, I even didn't play when the bug was so the question is, it's a bug ? or i need premium to end that quest? this is so bad... I give her 30 solar tokens and no wolf for me......