Bugged Quests?

Discussion in 'Quests' started by Lambrusco, Dec 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi,

I have like 3 quest i don't understand if they are bugged or not.

1 when they ask you to find Morley Garrick. 2 when you have to look for green cap in twisted woods but the guide mark you must go to another place and once there nothing at all, and in the same mision they ask you to find "coralina" in telepolos but it happens the same like saying it's not the right place having to go to another one. 3 same guy who give you this one ask you for 3 pages but if you are in the right map it ask you to leave it and once outside it marks you to go inside again... Ah, 4 another quest ask you to find 80 goods an 20 improved goods do the 20 ones really exist or is it just a dream?

If someone could help me to tell me what i'm doing wrong or if it 's a matter of this game?

Thanks

2. CaballoLoco

CaballoLoco Active Author

The same thing happens to you in the three missions. You might find Garrick after you've cleared the map about 300 times, Same thing with Sunlair's journal sheets (It's this strange idea of what's entertaining these limited developers rave about)
    As for the materials (non-existent, from monsters that must not have created yet) ... that is enigmatic.
    Anyway, I'm not going to deal with this game for a while.
    I already decided to find a ring in Totelcatle (or whatever it is called) AND I HAD TO CLEAN THE MAP 37 TIMES, SO MUCH THAT I COMPLETED ALL 100 DEMONS TELLS.
    In addition to the fact that when you arrive at Kinza, the game is cut until BP decides to launch the Sargon event (which they should not have prepared yet).
    I mean ...... THIS GAME IS A TOTAL FRUSTRATION ..... and it turns out that I prefer to watch the grass grow, which is more fun.

Lodrick materials exist, I already got three of them, in the time that I have been up 4 levels ...... a little scarce ... let's say.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  3. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

As for the quests from the Index in the Library of Cardhun which ask for you to find various pages of books and return them to the books: The guidance suggests you need to find the pages by killing mobs in the Library, but I've stumbled across most (all?) of the pages randomly by killing mobs in other maps, including the Suburb itself, Brigavik, Telepolos and Tetaconetl. In other words, you might find the pages in any of these new Anderworld maps.

Bear in mind that these book quests are side quests: You don't have to complete them now, or even ever. I recommend you leave them open and ignore them until a page suddenly pops up in mob loot.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In general, the DSO developers aren't known for thoroughly testing ... anything. They may clean up bits and pieces ... but they may never fix this particular bit of awkward, misleading if not literally bugged guidance.

You can try reporting it as a bug, but I don't think they bother reading our input.

4. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi dkarl. That i know i have no mention anything about a library n my post before. those sheets are the one os Sunlair's journal. Anyway i tried to do this uest in normal mode in case the bug came from there... but nothing at all again... Garrick making himself the mad one, no green cap, or coralina, and no sheets of journal... and drop of imporved good same..."0" i'm gonna send a ticket to suport in case they could give me more information...

Enjoy

--- MERGED ---

Finally 2 of the 4 misions i asked here before are gonna be mended. I sent a ticket to support about it before, better you don't know their answered... To the mods, when you can i wish you could close this tread.

Thanks

Last edited by moderator: Dec 16, 2020
  5. Anyki

Anyki User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.