Bug Buggy Quest: "Um Elo Eterno (1/2)"

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Ygor, Sep 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Have you also had this problem on this quest?

1. Yes.

33.3%
  2. No.

66.7%
  1. Ygor

Ygor Forum Greenhorn

Hi, I'm having a problem with a buggy quest in the game.

The problem is that even though I complete all of the quest tasks, I can't effectively complete the quest because there is no option to finish it on the NPC.

I've canceled the quest and remade it several times and this issue still occurs.

I play the game in the Brazilian Portuguese version, and the quest's name is "Um Elo Eterno (1/2)", and the name of the NPC responsible for the quest is "Cuchulain" on the map "Elísio".
    Translated into English, the names would look something like this:
    Name of the quest:
    "An eternal link (1/2)"
    Name of the map: "Elysium"

Follow the images below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I would be grateful if this issue were resolved, as this quest is the only main quest I have and I cannot advance to the next main quests until I complete this buggy quest.

I used Google Translate to write the texts for this publication, so I'm sorry if there are errors in the translation.

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

You've probably figured this out by now, but I'm just getting to this quest myself. The quest guidance doesn't work, but the quest itself is working properly.

If you read the objectives in the quest window, you'll note that the 3rd objective tells you to "Bring the figure to Morley Garrick in Fyeborough" after you've given the oaks to Cuchulain in Elysium.

NPC Morley is clearly marked with the usual yellow question mark on the Fyeborough map. He happily accepts the wooden bird you brought from Cuchulain; Morley then gives you one final main quest, A Lasting Bond (which you translated above as, "An eternal link") 2/2.