Bug Bugs I've Noticed After R144

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Jettemee, Feb 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jettemee

Jettemee Junior Expert

I'm usually play on my ranger most of the time, so this may not apply to other classes. Also, I notice this only in PvP so far.

1. Activating Adrenaline does not give the speed buff nor replenish concentration and the cooldown timer ticks down. This has only occurred about 5 times in several hours of PvPing for few days. I have been told this also can happen in PvE. It is rare indeed, but I have not ever encountered this before R144. Some may blame it on lag, but if I can see other players moving majestically and using their skills without failure and it's fine on my end, then it's most likely not due to lag.

2. This is one more widely known and I feel it should be addressed again. The spellweaver's Final Supernova is invisible in the arena about 20% of the time. I've only had an issue with this from R144, though I've heard it has been around longer.

Any comments and help would be appreciated.

2. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

My vote it is a bug your concentration and hp are server side values. So are the skills. If the countdown starts then you should get concentration the speed boost is one that I don't know if server side or client side. If you get concentration and no speed boost I would think it is because of lag. That is not what is happening so I think it is a bug.

3. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Yes, I mentioned the concentration bug in the R144 feedback. Don't know that it will get noticed there so a new thread is a good idea. For me it seems completely random and it does also happen in PVE. The mage explosion issue has indeed been around a long time.

The mage explosion thing is not an isolated issue though, it is the same problem all over the place; Khally's static field disappears if you go into the hallway while she regen's so you don't know when her cycle is over, Mortis's whirlwind attack warning is sometimes invisible if he is not on the screen, the invisible lasers in Dragan event, all seem related. I've tried adjusting graphic settings to see if it is a processor problem to no avail. I am more inclined to think it's related to calls for files in a subroutine that are effected by the location of the source on the map. When Khally is off your screen her field disappears even though the field should still be visible. When the mage is off the screen the glowing lightning warning thing should be there as you approach the dead mage, but it is not. At any rate, it forces you to be aware of a bug and work around it pulling you out of the game illusion to do so. It's like watching a movie in the theater and the knucklehead 2 rows down pulls out their phone. Illusion gone.

4. Jettemee

Jettemee Junior Expert

Thanks for the comments. Let's hope R145 can address these bugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.