Build Catalogue

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by silverseas, Sep 8, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Hello Rangers,

I've launched a new section to my site called the Build Catalogue.

Now if you've seen me around over the years, you've probably figured that I don't play Ranger, so the builds in the Catalogue for this class are written by other members of the community. So yes, if you feel up to the task of writing a build, let me know. You might want to check ahead if you want to write a particular build, as I already have a queue of them to work through already, so let's not re-invent the wheel if unnecessary.

With all that out of the way, I'm here to introduce the first build, written by Martin: a melee oriented play style, the Poison Build.

If you have any questions or feedback, I'll do my best to answer, but if it's too complicated, I'll end up forwarding the question back to the original author. :)

Xequarth likes this.