Can anyone ID orange things and do they disappear from your inventory when you quit game?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Miraquela, Dec 21, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miraquela

Miraquela Forum Greenhorn

I spent 16000, on keys and got 4 orange items none of which I could ID even though I had way more crystals than it said I needed. Then I went out of game to write to support about it and came back to find 2 of them missing from my inventory. This is expensive and seems to me to be a scam. Is anyone else having this difficulty?

2. dragons

dragons Active Author

If you were going to write to support you must be prepared with screenshots and evidences. Writing four lines saying your item is gone, I wouldn't belive it either.

3. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

Try right-clicking CoT and then left-clicking the item.

4. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

Are you sure you even pick-ed up items after unlocking treasure chests?
    And are you sure all orange were items, not essences also? When did you start playing drakensang? I am not sure any1 exp-ed similar problem like yours, though there were situations when items were missing from kobold or inv.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.