can new players kill grimarg?

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by Maxbastard, Mar 31, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Maxbastard

Maxbastard Forum Greenhorn

hi we are 4 friends and we start playing dso 3 months ago.we trying to make paraliell world quests but we cant kill the last boss any tip to kill that boss thanks!

2. kanlıhançerr

kanlıhançerr Someday Author

Hi, if one of you guys is spellweaver, with singularity + ice missile, you can. But keep in mind that the easiest PW maps are now infernal, which means it is very hard compared to level 55 painful PW. Also, the bosses have a blue shield now that they're immune to any debuff while they have that shield. :) After the shield is broken, you can slow the boss with singularity + ice, and armor break using headbutt + groundbreaker for dragonknight, and explosive arrow as a ranger. (the hunting trap doesn't detonate on static bosses that's why I only include explosive arrow for ranger)

3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Farm elsewhere and then come back later. Parallel Worlds are way stronger than regular content, which is reflected in the lowest mod being named "Parallel World Infernal", which is stronger than regular Infernal. So, until you guys can do Merciless in normal content, PWs are probably out of your reach... especially the first one, which is stopping your progress in PWs. Grimmag is perhaps the hardest of PW bosses.

silverseas likes this.
  4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Are each of you level 100 with 125+ average level gear?

No? Then you're nowhere near ready to start PW. Continue on to the Suburb and finish growing up.

5. montecha

montecha Forum Greenhorn

Is there any tip? Away from PW, i am level 68 with items level 90-95 and i cannot kill Herald in Painful mode and that sucks, i came back two weeks ago and maybe there is some information that i'm missing, so if anyone can give me a tip it would be nice.

PD: I'm a Spellweaver and i use singularity also, i have around 55k Dmg and 53% Crit, i think its not bad for Painful or it is?

6. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Bosses are quite tough nowadays. Only the strong get the luxury of soloing.

During shield mode, you need to remember that you can't slow, or stun, or otherwise debuff the boss. So get some speedy boots and practice your kiting skills.

Once the shield mode ends, drop your singularity, a frost nova, and spam all the ice damage you have until it drops dead.