Suggestion Can you please nerf the mob enchantment of regen ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wangwang, Dec 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wangwang

wangwang Active Author

Regens too much,10k hp regen of the priest in hod 5k of the knight.
    And it regens even it does not hit me..warriors suffer a lot in this situation

taketh likes this.
  2. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

All you DKs, how does it feel to taste your own medicine :p

Jokes apart,
    I agree that life leech enchanted mobs are a big mess up for DKs especially in a full group where mobs seems to be stronger than usual.
    Either reduce the regen rate a bit or make them to drop better stuff.
    The Leech mini boss in ruins of first circle PW map is a "no go" for an average DK or for even better ones. And cowardly escaping bog mini boss in the next map is bad for DKs as his poison is too strong to stay close and beat them.

XAncientPowerX and wangwang like this.
  3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Agreed. Usually I can handle them by juggling my stuns well so that they don't get as many opportunities to hit me, but when you have one that is either immune to stun or had the reduced stun duration (like those with the speed or telaport skills), they become a lot more difficult. I've tried test server and in the highest difficulty, if you see a mini boss with leach life, you might as well skip that boss for two reasons. First of all, they have 16x the health which means 16 times the regen. Second, because mini bosses on the hardest difficulty have 4 enchantments, there is high odds of them having one of those stun duration reductions and a high damage enchantment/ high defence enchantment. It took me using reds and a couple minutes of kiting to kill one... and the drop was one purple... Makes the "Fatal" difficulty very unrewarding for the time, effort, and resources required.

Darwarren and misterbean like this.
  4. wangwang

wangwang Active Author

Haven't taste the juice of beating up range class but to find out tortured by mobs:p
    IMO the enchantment should change to "regen all the dmg inflicted by mob".That requires stratege and more fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.