cannot add rune to rune trinket

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by itaitai, Jan 2, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. itaitai

itaitai Forum Greenhorn

I have 5 rune trinkets.
    I have few runes inserted.
    but even I still have empty slots, I cannot add more rune.
    Why?

2. Hokori

Hokori Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hi again :) ,

all the runes have a different socket capacity.. my guess is you're trying to put more runes than you possibly can.

Like before, if that's of no help, I ask you to share a screenshot of them for further assistance ;)

itaitai likes this.
  3. OopsFoos

OopsFoos Board Analyst

There should be a value of 5/5 under the rune, which means that all the runes are already dressed. Make sure that the runes are not inserted into another keychain.

itaitai likes this.
  4. itaitai

itaitai Forum Greenhorn

yep, now I saw there are types of rune. the one I could not insert is really 5/5 but was able to insert one that was 1/5

5. Drabis777

Drabis777 Forum Apprentice

There should be a value of 5/5 under most runes which should be true. I know of 3 types of runes that display the 5/5 value and I just have one of each inserted in a rune trinket (so 1/5). So when I want to add another one of those 3 types again (say 2/5) I get a message that says the maximum type of that runes has already been inserted. Is it a bug or has it been changed? These runes are poison/fire/ice res.

6. Talbor

Talbor Advanced

I noticed the same thing with the resist runes. I don't think it's a bug, but it does seem weird to have all the other resis runes. I just use the all resis & dust the others since why limit yourself to 1 resis vs having the same bonus to all resis.

There are special runes like the Concentrated Spring rune (I think is the name) that requires 1 ice resis, 1 crit & 1 other rune, speed I think, (all level 1) to make, so I generally try to save 1 of each for future use.

Drabis777 likes this.