Bug CANT SHOP SAYS LOADING DATA AND DOES NOTHING

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bentmetal669, Aug 31, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bentmetal669

bentmetal669 Forum Greenhorn

After quiting the game 1 year ago due to the games bugginess, I decided to return since I was informed by freinds that alot of bug have bee sorted out as well as last years expansion. Two days ago I bout some anderment at the cocktail hour no problem. Today i decide to look at andermmet prices. I go to the top left hand side click on the cart and the shop screen appears, sasy "Loading Data" 1 psoblem it neve loads the data, how nice, 4 days in and have a major bug already. I snt a ticket in, but I didnt see option to send in the screenshot I took. So we shall see.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I just opened the shop and it was saying "Loading Data".
    But it took me something like 20 seconds all items to appear.

[​IMG]

Try the browser and check the option in the home page (Refill your Andermant here)

[​IMG]

3. Beldak

Beldak Regular

Happens to me usually when there are a lot of people online (the regular shop not the ander one)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.