Case of the Missing Skills (and Costume and Mount)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by silverseas, Mar 29, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Interesting and odd glitch happened today!

I was hurtling through maps at high speed with a friend when one of the map changes made me notice something strange. My costume and mount disappeared. My friend who was with me was suddenly mountless (he was originally sitting on a mount, and doesn't normally wear a costume, so I couldn't tell if there was a costume change).

I was just resetting the instance, so I just went back into the other map, and reappeared on my mount with my costume on. I didn't look at my keys the first time, but since I was about to go killing stuff now, I noticed that all my skills had disappeared from the bar except for magic missile, in its default location.

This is the first time I have had this happen, although I had heard of friends experiencing skill disappearance pre-r122. No screenshot since I was in a rush, unfortunately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.