Chamber of Panoltiaco no mobs inside ...

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by hipnox, Aug 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. hipnox

hipnox Forum Greenhorn

Hello there
    I opened my account 52 day ago. Now Im 100 level. I have completed all the main missions in the game. (tasks with yellow warnings)

When I enter the "Chamber of Panoltiaco" map, the map is blank. There are no mobs or bosses inside.

Does anyone have any information regarding this?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  2. RantNRave

RantNRave Someday Author

the chamber is for a 55 quest to unlock parallel worlds zones.

my main 100 has PW zone access never needing to go here.
    my 65 ranger does not have PW zone access (about 90 days old), and the boss here "senbu" will spawn after mobs/sentinel are destroyed. tested this yesterday, and while hes weaker, still tough.

if new players cannot spawn this for pw access thats definitely a bug.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
  3. hipnox

hipnox Forum Greenhorn

Cardun is already open. I didn't ask Cardun.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  4. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello hipnox,

If you access Cardhun via completion of the quest that goes through the Chamber of Panoltiaco, the Chamber becomes empty. Older players who already had access to Cardhun will not encounter an empty Chamber.

This is a known issue that has already been reported. At the present time, I don't know if it'll be considered a bug that requires fixing or an exploit.

Cheers,
    Anyki

5. hipnox

hipnox Forum Greenhorn

Thanks for the answer.
    So what should we do now? Can't we kill mobs or bosses in this dungeon?

6. Anyki

Anyki User

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do right now. We'll just have to wait for an official answer/fix.

7. RantNRave

RantNRave Someday Author

re edit my earlier response. the reason why i asked about cardhun access is because the questline for this is here. without a level range a lot of players find the chamber well before knowing what it is. I can only guess when details are not provided :)

https://imgur.com/a/eszfPAI (quest marker in Cardhun)

if the zone fails to load mobs for this questline then ill assume its bugged. mine still works which is odd, perhaps newer characters after the release of the "benki fix" has broke it? (aka patchnotes that stated reduced health, and removed homing missle).

Unless you mean, you already finished this, and you just want to farm the zone over and over... then ill say why bother when you can do the real PW zones for uniques :S

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021