Bug Character bug

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Mikersen, Aug 25, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikersen

Mikersen Someday Author

I was questing in Cradle of life/Nathuatlan/Cradle of death and at one moment my character just began to lie down everytime i didnt move/skill. So now everytime while im midfight waiting for a skill i just lie down... It looks really weird. Here's a screenshot of my character standing still (so lying on the ground)
    http://prntscr.com/ca82tl

and normal:
    http://prntscr.com/ca85wj

and here is a screenshot after i just stood stil for 0.0001 second. Hes floating above the ground on its way to lie down...
    http://prntscr.com/ca866v

The weirdest thing is that it's not really okay how hes down there on the ground... his leggs are spread and his shoulders are at the place where his head should be

This only happens in Dungeons. in urban area's i don't lie down.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is a product of R172 ... it was happening at TS and now at live servers.
    I call it "plank bug" :D

Mikersen likes this.
  3. Atair

Atair Forum Apprentice

U have been Cursed by the Witches!!

4. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Yep, reported a couple myself in the feedback thread... silly, silly, silly...

5. bytorSD

bytorSD Forum Apprentice

There appears to be a strange bug in the Hidden Sanctum with this latest release. Whenever I stop walking (ranger) he seems to lay down.

6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

Team is aware of this bug, then it is confirmed.
    According to our latest news, team is already working to fix it so soon as possible.

Do not panic! We are working ;) Please, remain patient.

Cheers,

7. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

It doesn't seem to affect game play. However, it looks really weird. I "lightshot" a picture of my Ranger on the way down:

Ummm... how are you all posting pictures? I did the "lightshot" capture to clipboard, but seem not to be unable to paste it here.

8. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

9. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

10. _Baragain_

That is a picture sharing site (well, "file sharing site" would be more appropriate), as in it allows you to share the picture for download. That is very different from an image hosting site which gives your image an actual URL that ends in .png or .jpg so that other webpages can interpret it as an image.

One really popular option is Lightshot. It doubles as both a screenshot utility and a image host. You press the Print Screen button on your computer, select the area of the screen you want to share, and then click the upload button. A couple seconds later, you have a link to the picture and you can follow the guide I referenced to share your pictures. Lightshot also lets you save images to your computer, copy them so that you can past it in a document, make minor annotations and labeling and several other useful little tools. It is one of the first few things I always install on any new computer I start using.

For example:
    http://prnt.sc/cepcln
    [​IMG]

11. DeadDragon123

DeadDragon123 Forum Apprentice

Bug is indeed annoying but not a big/major problem + they will fix it soon, probably with next release.

12. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I've actually been using LightShot for years. Yes, it's one of the first things I install as well.

I've never used the "Upload to prntscrn.com" button before. I do use the "print", "copy", and "save to file" nearly daily. That was why I started out trying to "copy" and "paste" into here with it. I figured you needed somekind of PrintScreen account to do the upload, so had never tried it. Didn't exactly meet any of my daily needs.

However, being a programmer, I use LightShot to make email instructions, onenote instructions, and manuals in the course of my job. I rarely use it at home, but you can bet it is installed first thing. :)

Little know tid-bit in LightShot - The scroll wheel is the "sizer" for font, line, box, arrow, etc.

Upload to test: (see if I can do this)
    [​IMG] I look like one of the star wars droids here (clone wars).
    I can't seem to get it to expand. The path I got was "http://prntscr.com/cf27xj", but is not expanding like yours. :(

Update: Wow. That was not intuitive. The "instruction" link you posted leaves a lot out that makes it hard for anyone who hasn't done this at least once before somewhere else.
    To get this, I followed my link just above ".../cf27xj" and right clicked on the picture. Thanks Baragain. Now, when I get time, I can post shots of gear.

<pic> Ooooh. Did this one from OneDrive. Much better, there I can at least see all the past pictures I've saved. You have to go to OneDrive online and right click on the picture and click on "Embed". Then in the right "area" that pops up, you can generate a code that you paste into the "insert picture" that is here.
    Ahhh. If you delete the picture from OneDrive, then it clears it here too. I wonder if you update the picture on OneDrive, if it will update here as well?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  13. _Baragain_

Go back to the link I posted. You need to right click the image and select "Copy image address" and then use that address. The address for your image should be http://image.prntscr.com/image/54b5157a3a374159a4634a9735287ab0.png

You know you have the right kind of address when it ends in .png or .jpg or another standard image file extension.
    [​IMG]

14. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is Chrome ... in Firefox "Copy Image Location" or "view image" and copy the link.

[​IMG]

VukChe and _Baragain_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.