Bug Character Cannot Log In Nebula3 AmmoSlot Error

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by rogs90, May 22, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogs90

rogs90 Forum Greenhorn

Hi I was playing my dragon knight half way and suddenly this error message came out and the client crashed. When I log in back and click play now on my dragon knight, after connection screen it shows the same error as well. Now I cannot log on to my dragon knight, my other character works fine.

Ps, I have also tried in Firefox Web browser using Java, it is the same error as well.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

3. rogs90

rogs90 Forum Greenhorn

hi, i have tried the above, does not solve anything, same error. I tried it on another computer, same results. Have raised a support ticket.

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

For starters, it might help if we could actually read the error. That screenshot is tiny.

5. rogs90

rogs90 Forum Greenhorn

Still does not work :( @_Baragain_ I have enlarged the screenshot.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  6. hello

hello Forum Apprentice

7. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

I am going to guess that you selected a toon and got this error ...

The ammo item you have on your toon is invalid in the game or got equipped in the cloak spot or your cloak is invalid now in the game.

When was the last time you logged in.

--MERGED--

You are the 2nd person to have this error.

Last edited by moderator: May 23, 2016
  8. rogs90

rogs90 Forum Greenhorn

I logged in yesterday, this should not be happening, character still cannot be access :(:(:(:(

9. hello

hello Forum Apprentice

what's that ammo item??

--MERGED--

me too!!

10. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Ammo should be the augment

For Mechs it's a cannon ball for ranger it's an arrow heads. It could also be the cape. Another way of reading it could be the gem that is installed into the cloak.

Sadly all we can do is inform. Mods can report problems but you can do that also with customer support and choose game problem. Send the link of the pic to them. I do not know what tools they have so can not suggest what to ask.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
    _Baragain_ and hello like this.
  11. hello

hello Forum Apprentice

ok! thanks!!

12. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I think "Ammo" are the essences.
    So probably it has got something to do with the new "Essence Toggle" feature.

_Baragain_ and MegaNuker like this.
  13. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I could go either way, but if the toon is bugged across more than one computer and the error persists after clearing the DSO cache, it sounds like something that will take a Dev to fix... likely with a hotfix.

14. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Like the recent one that didn't fix anything, the problem still persists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.