class confusion

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by Charbel_Younes, Jun 21, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Charbel_Younes

Charbel_Younes Forum Greenhorn

hi people ^^, so i've been lost on what class i should play and need some guidance.
    1) what's the class with good aoe
    2) what's the class that can play solo no matter the content
    3) what's the class that doesn't need an eternity to get going
    4) what's the class that got good map clear as well as good boss clear
    5) what's the class that can progress fast in content and stats
    6) what would u recommend me to play

thanks a lot for the help in advance ^^

2. DimkaZM

DimkaZM Someday Author

IMHO
    1) mage
    2) anyone
    3) no one
    4) mage/dwarf
    5) no one, or anyane with friends
    6) counter

Selene-Rip and Alpaca like this.
  3. BarbaroSelvagem

BarbaroSelvagem Forum Apprentice

I think dwarf is the most difficult class to play, Ranger have decent health and you make a eternal wolf with a huge damage, warriors, can tank and deal damage, but. at early game you need to focus on a thing or another. Mages can almost one shot bosses. but die very quickly in early game. Since most of players lack life, in a party you will be welcome like a warrior. cause the 21% hp buff. But rangers are really cool. I play as a warrior, and I think ranger is really cool. If you can survive at bosses on bloodshed, you can with your charge buff from the eletrict build help anyone do 2.5x damage plus your critical buff coming from the group. whatever you choose, all classes are really fun to play, but I definitely choose warrior always, but i really like rangers