Cloak of Event's - Anyone can help me?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jougarnaut, Nov 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Jougarnaut

Jougarnaut Forum Greenhorn

Hi folks,

I have a doubt of cloak of Events... The one that provides progress bonuses and removes use of essences or resources how "New Moon"...

So, this cloak can be used for all characters (warrior, hunter...) in my account or just one that i'll to choose?

Tks for read and wait a answer!

2. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

The "attire" is an item (particularly costume) which is, after purchase, credited to your account in form of "purchase box" which you can accept on one of your characters. So the attire can be used by ONE character only.

3. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

It is not a cloak, it is a costume. With buffs to do the event. Bought one for the Halloween event and I will never buy another. Thought it would eliminate some of the grind but it does not. Actually it added to the grind, finished the main part easy enough. But when mini event came was forced to do the main over again to get the ghost fire and life force. So the cloak pretty much made me do the event twice. Was a total waste of money. I will never buy another one.