Cloak of Power

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by trakilaki, Jan 21, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

My cloak (level 47) has new stats since 4-5 days ago.
    Maybe because my toon is DK. (the one that I used in the picture)
    That cloak was with same stats for all classes ... until now. Probably from now on DK's cloak will have higher armor and HP than the one for other classes.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    motorola11 and LookaL2K like this.
  2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Cloak Armor and HP depends on character type. Now, you get more if you are a DK. It looks like you have a spellweaver based on those numbers.

LookaL2K likes this.
  3. LookaL2K

LookaL2K Forum Apprentice

Well, I guess that must be it then. Thanks everyone for your help.

4. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

I'm a SW, and no change. Guild-mate RA says his didn't change either. IDK about SMs... so only DK's got a change in the cloak? LOL, they could've specified it to avoid unwanted confusion. In any case, let's see how the next cloak will be.

5. TrampSvk78

TrampSvk78 Forum Greenhorn

Can someone please post pictures of RA cloak with new stats and old stats, because I do not see any change in my cloak ...

6. trakilaki

Of course there are changes.
    This is my cloak upgraded to level 50

[​IMG]

259 armor value (213+46 base armor)
    228 HP
    24 Damage
    198 crit

and these are the old stats for the same cloak upgraded to level 50

[​IMG]

VukChe and motorola11 like this.
  7. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Trak is (probably) right. So far, every cloak I've seen posted has changes to damage, hp, and armor lines. No change to crit line. The changes are most noticeable if you play a DK. If you don't think your cloak has changed, post a picture.

8. Morinphen

After a closer look, I notice some minor changes. Eh, nothing to write home about (about 10-20 armor, 5 damage).

On a related note, what are y'all's thoughts on the next cloak? Price? Places the quest could be tied to? I was thinking maybe 1.5 - 2k, though I could see them put it up to 5k, LOL. Places could be PWs, Myrdosch or Lor'Tac, I guess.

9. trakilaki

Well 5 damage might look minor to you ... but it is 5 or 6 levels upgrade. :D

VukChe and MagicMoon89 like this.
  10. Morinphen

True, true... my bad for not thinking it through well enough :D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.