Cloaked Wrath

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by Veer, Apr 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Veer

Veer Forum Greenhorn

Hey,I bought Cloaked Wrath,from shop but it is not seen in my inventory.

--MERGED--

It is not about 54k ander.The thing is I can't see 'Wrath' in my shop.Now how I can buy it?

Last edited by moderator: Apr 29, 2020
  2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

This appears to be a DK-only weapon, a sword, right? Available only from Parallel World?

From whom did you buy it? The general shop or from a specific vendor?

Did you buy the weapon or just the skin for customizing your other weapons?

If you bought the skin, it will show up in the customization window when you visit a blacksmith, choose Customization, then select your weapon slot.

My lone DK alt-toon is low level, so I can't investigate any further.

3. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

@Veer ,

Is it possible you bought "Shady Cloaked Wrath" skin? If so, you can check this simply by opening "Customization" window at any blacksmith and searching for it. If you have the skin, it will not showed as greyed out, but yellow.

If this is not the case, your best bet is contacing your language Support team, as they're the only ones who can help you further.

Good luck!:)

4. Veer

Veer Forum Greenhorn

Thanks for advice.

--MERGED--

Sir,I got it from customization.Thank you again for your valuable time.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 29, 2020
  5. Melethainiel

Hi @Veer ,

That's lovely, glad I could help.
    Please, in the future, if you wish to add to your previous post, use "Edit" button; consecutive posting is not allowed. Thanks!

Issue resolved, closing the thread.
    Good luck!:)

6. Veer

Veer Forum Greenhorn

First, Mr.Melethainiel.Dso locked the threat, so I can't use 'edit' button. So apologize and show me how to use 'edit' button if the threat is locked.
    Second,To dkarl,I didn't see your post.I bought 'Cloaked Wrath' from general shop.
    Mr,Melethainiel,now the problem is I got wrath,but it's value looks like my past 'Robust Norseland Axe. +45-68 Damage.
    1.00 Attacks Per Second.
    +403 Critical Hit Rate. Why?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  7. Melethainiel

Hi @Veer

I've closed the thread because your issue was resolved. Also, I have edited your port to merge it - I said to use "edit" button for the future posts. :)

It looks like your Norseland Axe value because you purchased Cloaked Wrath skin, not the weapon itself. Skins are used for customization - they only change the look of the item, not the item itself.
    For the actual Cloaked Wrath weapon, you're going to have to get it as a drop by defeating opponents.

8. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Thread temporary re-opened per OP's request.

Cheers

9. Veer

Veer Forum Greenhorn

Ok, 5.4k ander just for skin? Is there any way to buy Cloaked Wrath from unique merchants?

Last edited: May 9, 2020