Comment my magician?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Elmendablack, Jul 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elmendablack

Elmendablack Forum Greenhorn

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

You need way more glyphes, for the weapon.

On top of that, I'd exchange the torso for q8 robe, especially if it isn't crafted with good bonuses. If the belt isn't crafted, then exchange it for a good leg 4/4 damage. And remember that CE is coming, so probably we will all have to rebuild our characters anyways.

3. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

A good mage for fatal mode.

4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Considering the screenshot was taken with some kind of buff active (I am not sure which one) I have a feeling this SW is actually pretty squishy. I'd suggest your next course of action to spend some time farming for Glyphs of Power and upgrading the level of equipment and gems - all of which are transferrable items if there really is an upcoming content expansion. And while you're at it, maybe spend some time farming the normal worlds, your wisdom level is remarkably low. Of course, if you don't give a crap about a potential content expansion, craft away.

My memory of where to find things is pretty bad after this most recent hiatus, but, attack speed break point? I believe your SW is somewhere between break points, if you find the spreadsheet for it, I'd suggest adjusting your attack speed for maximum bang for your buck.

I find it funny that you leave two whole potion slots empty. Why not fill them with something useful?

Also, fireball? Maybe it's useful in PvP still (no idea since I haven't PvP'd a single match since the PvP update), but I do believe almost any other skill would serve more function than fireball in PvE. xD

Honestly, your SW is very meta. I don't know how much more constructive criticism I can offer at this point. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.