Comment on "Your Community Managers"

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by CM Greg, Apr 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

You do have low armor couse you have huge range from where you can hit oponent, and as for low life points, you just need more life gems, my friend has 10000 on his mage.
    Now, as I was saying, mages have to much power, you seriously do not need that much, plus add high procentige on critical damage and most of mages have 280%+! That is huge damage, so there is no sence that you can have something like 1300 base damage or more (I asked around to find out how much damage most of you have, so this is a fact, not just me saying).

Oh, ok.
    I want dev's to give DK's, rangers and dwarfs a much better buckler with 2200 base block and 1200 damage reduction to compensate for the huge damage and range of the mage class. Does that sound fer enough?

I did think about it.
    Mage's can be fast if not faster then any other class. How? Well I played with some that are faster then me and I have 40% movement speed in arena.

2. jozo91

jozo91 Active Author

just because you cant kill mages thats dont mean they need be weaker

Zokin and -Faeriequeen22- like this.
  3. Burn84

Burn84 Junior Expert

Hi all,

Today i found samnthig very funny about sam bug,

In may for 2-3 weeks Q3 Gold chest was bugged it seems ,if u got 100 keys to open it, u culd open the chest and not lose nothig ... so for 2-3 weeks many players use this to get free cristals ,red-blue esence ,gems, legendary intems and the jackpot 100k ander .

How much Free intems thouse players got in 2-3 weeks wen this bug was there ?? :D
    right now i see to much new players with very good stats ...:D
    and before that a lot of them was with very week caracters.

Why u don't permaban thouse accounts whu use excesive that bug?
    I am sure that u know the accounts whu use that bug but u din't do nothig lol
    Realy that bug was worst then BoT Program lool

That why i don't pay n this game ,Botters whu din't get banned,abusive players whu exploit bugs like the one in q3 and get sacred gems and many other free stuff and have same stats or beter ten the players whu pay 2-3k euro here loool

If u want to give us a New Bigining in this game start to do ur job good and permaban thouse players .

Have a nice day :)

Idiocracy likes this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

What makes you think that there is (was) such bug?
    Someone told you?

5. Burn84

Burn84 Junior Expert

Go to German forum is aleardy a thread about it there :D

Idiocracy likes this.
  6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I can start a thread on forums about my journey with aliens ... would you believe me?

7. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

Yes i would:D
    Do you want us to doubt you???:p

-Faeriequeen22- likes this.
  8. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

Is there a possibility obtain the old Sargon event reward items somehow ?
    Maybe even "lesser" shady versions from the Shady John ? :) I want the Sargon powerful book of shadows : (

9. Nyshen

Nyshen Someday Author

Hello Greg,

Well it's been two weeks since my last complaint. Sadly I still have the same complaint. And two weeks was about all I was going to give you guys to fix a problem that you've known about for over two months. With that being the case, and considering the growing number of problems that seem to be plaguing this game, I have no other choice. I'm not as patient as many of the players here seem to be who have been pleading that you guys take care of these problems for months on end.

I will be cancelling my premium account as of today.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

10. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Good move. If enough people do this I think we will see that position bug go away very quickly - *poof*, almost like magic - I bet. (Maybe it's conspiratorial, but I think they know how to fix it already.) I don't use premium, so I have no leverage in that department. I have, on rare occasions, purchased andermant. That will certainly not be happening again until I start to see some serious changes.

11. Idiocracy

Idiocracy Exceptional Talent

Why should I open more ? :confused:
    I opened enough and nothing good, and still today Greg or other people in charge ( Rick or someone ... ) didn't answer the questions written here.
    I think they took a vacation , or they are to occupied to film themselves on Twitch :
    http://www.twitch.tv/drakensang/b/565084011
    I still can't believe the state of degradation in this game.
    See the warr in the movie has Sargon amulet ( 999 kills :confused: )
    Look at them talking about "you can buy more if you want " and so on , why should I do that ?
    I really think they have no ideeas about this game.
    Do you think Greg or Rick will answer ?
    I think not !

12. xallos

xallos Forum Greenhorn

im sorry... i didint find any place where to ask this so im asking it in here... is this game about pay2win or pay2survive game or can you get all the stuff in free too little bit slower but surely? :D

13. Multi-Sev

Change "little bit slower" to "a whole lot slower" and you would have your answer. Think months for pay to win and years for free to play. However, if you don't care too much about being dominant in PvP, you can have a good time in this game from the start, completely for free, in PvE. Hope that answers your question.

VMmage and xallos like this.
  14. DesertKoala

DesertKoala Forum Pro

This game is a blast if you can avoid the tempation of comparing yourself to the top 10% of the field. There is plenty of great content for F2P.

15. xallos

xallos Forum Greenhorn

most of the things i got the anwser thx. so far im 25 level free2play and its been fun so far. i hope other events liek halloween isint hard as full moon thingy. it feels like pay to win. yes i know you need silver

Multi-Sev likes this.
  16. Multi-Sev

Events are designed to be tough for newer players without great gear, but they get easier the longer you play and the better your gear gets. The longer you play, the easier it'll get so hang in if you like the game. (And if you can deal with the annoying bugs that hang around for much longer than they should.)

The full moon event would doubtlessly be WAY easier for most people if they could finally get around to fixing the positioning/dislocated display bug. You could run through all the basic mob wolves reliably then. But noooooo... they continue to drag their feet on that issue.

17. xallos

xallos Forum Greenhorn

i know what you mean also its easyer dodge enemy attacks without glitch

18. Idiocracy

Idiocracy Exceptional Talent

Another question for Greg, about patch 134

Look at the "gold" value of this item before the patch 134:
    http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/Idiocracy7/media/lvl37_zps4c8d20aa.png.html

The same item at patch 134:

http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/Idiocracy7/media/arc134_zps872a2630.png.html

Why did you do that Greg ?
    You want premium for all ?
    Do you think you will gain more by doing this ?
    Why didn't you let the gold, silver and copper values at the same values and increase ( double or triple ) the number of gliphf/opened item Greg ?
    For this I would have given you premium Greg, instead you chose to decrease the values for gold, silver and copper.
    How do this thing help players Greg ?
    Do you want 1.000.000 euros or ?
    It's ridiculous Greg.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  19. Nyshen

Nyshen Someday Author

Since I'm kinda not playing until they get some of their problems fixed I'd like to ask something about patch 134:

Was the "screw you over while you try running from point A to point B." bug fixed with the last patch? Was the flag problems in PvP taken care of? How about item drops? Increase, decrease or about the same? (Which was a decrease from just a few months ago.) I'd ask about gold value but it seems Idiocracy has already answered that. Anyone having trouble logging on? (Never had that problem myself, but I know many did.)

20. xallos

xallos Forum Greenhorn

i think premium feels like member ship what is in every game. i hope you devs/mods are reading this but i think there should be payment what gives 1 month premium and 10000 purple stuff. with 20€ it would make game much more fun thx :)

--MERGED--

or other way would be 2 month premium and something like 3000-5000 purple stuff :D

Last edited by moderator: Sep 11, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.