Comment on "Your Community Managers"

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by CM Greg, Apr 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Some of the players are exorbitantly persistent. :D

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I would prefer a complete nerfing, or a cap on the number of upgrades per item, but any little bit helps.

3. trakilaki

Why? It is like saying "Take off all of the medals and credits to WW2 veterans ... simply because I wasn't born in that time."
    If you ask me I would take out all the emotes, items and mounts from previous old events ... from all shops (including Gnob).
    Every time period has its own marks that happened only once and nevermore.

BTW ... I am not one of those who are using the old low level legendary items ... I am using only one. (this one)

4. Novadude

No, its not like taking the medals of WWII veterans. Your comparison is wildly off the mark. A video game (drop) is not analogous to a WWII (medal).

5. trakilaki

Yes it is.
    In this world called Drakensang.

6. Novadude

Sorry, no. A video game is just a video game.

7. trakilaki

Video game is a video game in a real life ... inside the game it is its own world, time and space not related with the real life.

8. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Well your right about GoP cost, maybe it should stay the way it is and whats for me quiting am not even playing DSO anymore but something else and am happy, gonna stick with it. :)

9. shadow-whisper

shadow-whisper Forum Mogul

Hello, I would like to share some of my opinions about the upcoming features and also ask some questions.

The new mount slot, cursor rework, refusal of trade system, new pets & mounts were all great news for me. I loved the new cat mounts, but along with the lion they all have that stupid piece of armor on their back. Could it be removed on at least one of those 4 pretty please ? It looks utterly stupid and all friends in my guild were complaining about it when they got the lion mount. They are all fast and wild animals so I see no reason why would they wear armor ??:eek:

The new maps for Lor´tac are looking good so far, 13 is a great number so I hope there will be some challenging boss fights as well. I still think there should be a few more maps added to the Myrdosh region tho, it feels a bit incomplete as well as the Mechanicus class that came with it.

After all of those great news the biggest dissapointment came, which were the new skills (at least for me). You were running the community "event" on the forums where players posted their ideas about new skills and there was quite a bit of interesting ideas among them (at least on our czech/slovak forums).... and I can´t believe you implemented those. They are completely uninteresting and being them on 50 lvl, one would expect something really strong, with longer cooldown but high effect when used right..pretty much as it was with the 45lvl skills. The skills you showed will probably find no use in my skillset, especially not in PvP. Really underwhelming for level 50. I don´t ask for a rework, but maybe it would be nice to hear opinions of other players.:confused:

But to not be so negative about the skills, I loved the new upcoming skill system. The current skillsystem is imo one of the weakest parts of the game so it indeed needs a rework. Just make sure all of the choices are balanced and useful, it could add a lot of variety to the game, so don´t waste this opportunity !

And not to forget about the new archetype we talk for some months already .. I am glad the "supporter" class is not set in stone yet. Again, it is just my opinion, but I think there should be more classical archetypes added first, for example, as Haruki said - the Assassin. You should listen to her. :D You tried something new with the Mechanicus and you know it wasn´t very popular. A more classical option could bring more interest, think about it. ;)

Oh, and nice to have another girl in the CM team again.

Looking foward to the next twitch session, cheers.

vojza and Darwarren like this.
  10. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

You have an excellent point. The location of the armor and saddle on the lion could use some work.
    The saddle sits so far back, there must be lots of back pain and no jumping for the poor lion. So sad. Race horse saddles go up near the front shoulders, where they better can support the weight.
    It might be artsy craftsy to have an armored tail, but light armor belongs up on the business end of the lion, around the upper body to not restrict movement.
    Please keep in mind for upcoming art, BigPoint, just a little more reality to aid in believe-ability.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  11. Tehomyyrä

Tehomyyrä Forum Greenhorn

With great thanks to the reforms coming from it.

But I'll miss all the class of a common treasury, and all four drain would also be common. Also, two-piece experience point system would be nice, ie exp 50 level and then some sort of skill level lift. This would bring more people to play the maps in order to obtain greater experience points.

It is frustrating to start a new class in the beginning and throws a thousand hours of work wasted playing non-combustible grade.

Added posts:

New maps are a good addition to a new level of class and income terms.However, the game is exactly the same whether the maps of 10 or 100. The maximum worth from the level just to make some of the fields where the best drop offs with respect to time.

In fact, like most games just do tasks and to venture on different maps. I do not mind a lot of PVP.

The game does not inspire adventure in other maps or to assist lower level players per superiority. Thank you for your experience points Restrictions and absolutely zero drops.

I think the game focuses on supporting just PVP and adventurer.

Improvements to all maps in gaming could be:

1-2 days tasks of the various backwoods area. The award Andermantja someone foreign currency, other than gold.

The latest positions in gold and Andermantja prize.

These should be yes, then again to be so in reasonable proportion to the work and the reward. It makes no sense to do 1-5 hours work and get 2-50 Andermantja.

What is this game award for the idea in general.

I'm sorry text google translator from Finnish -English

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.