Feedback Community Letter Release 213/14

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by Sunlight, Oct 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

so you want a 1h weapon to have more damage than a 2h weapon?You're crazy

You'll simply going to invert the material situation, not increase diversity

2. heror

heror Forum Baron

got 2 leg ring on lv 1 drop with 2 gold lines so maybe you ar eright but still how the f are we supposed to maky glyphs if we are noobs ????????

3. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

they are raising up 2-hands bows damage even more so they are finally overkilling 1-hand, this is a 1 weapon rpg now

4. sargon234

they want us to buy them

Or they want us to melt everything

Well, that was the catch for letting us buy mounts for gold

They should instead keep the drops we have today
    If those are the new drops, they are too unbalanced with respect to the costs

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Lovely news for the PvE-ers

[​IMG]

You can only use 2 materi runes :D
    And that is not all ... you can't even use the other pauldrons as a rune holders. The game is counting 2 runes across all pauldrons XD

[​IMG]

You can sell all the leftovers. XD
    A lot of wasted andermant on Daily Deal in vain?

Bubble and Please_enter_a_name like this.
  6. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

it must be a bug

7. stacker99

stacker99 Forum Master

@trakilaki You as Ranger - what is your opinion for OP EA DMG which is 500% cumulative against all other classes skills? For "new" PvP with no gear? Don't count on OP dwarfs - towers are with -90% hp and fall down easy from and ranger with adrenaline as run-boosting skill. So? I never read anything from you about EA in PvP? Only "base stats", "broken PvP" etc, but nothing for broken skill? Some comment?

8. sargon234

that seems a bug, they can't be so dumb to allow this to happen

This doesn't make any logical sense

9. menestrelul

menestrelul Someday Author

I like the proposal and I agree with it. We have to solve a single problem: moving stones and runes from one place to another. It is a costly process to move all the stones and runes from one set to another and require patience as long as you want to enter PVP. Then rework the process for the PVE.

I think the second proposal is more accessible: to reduce the bases of the items. Instead of keeping the bases, reducing the bases by 50% or more and keeping the stones, crafting and runs that reflect the work of the players.
    Set bonuses must be disabled.

1vanka likes this.
  10. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

That is not their intention. Check description of wisdom, materi and group skill runes. It should be possible to put them into Offhand, Torso, Boots, Helmet, Belt, Ring, Neck, Shoulder, Gloves, Cloak, Weapons and WeaponMod. The consequence is that at most 5 runes of particular type can be socketed at a time, because it is easier to handle than to handle equipment chnage.

11. Draco_Adry

Draco_Adry Forum Greenhorn

Hmmm, play this years for nothing, craft, for nothing, lose gold ,for …….., if I don't like the changes, for me farm is for pvp, not only farm (pve), I'm quick this game, lose TIME for nothing in this mode. Yes, need balanced the pvp, need that, but not in this form. I understand new player not compare with old player, but with ''good'' craft reach near, puffff, you crash all game

12. trakilaki

Ranger and SW.
    I already gave my opinion zillion times. Read my comments.
    You think I missed that? I have already read the description.
    You can't put materi runes in any other item than pauldrons ... it says "you can't use it on this item".

Here comes the best part.
    Because leg items are almost nonexistent in the new R ... I had to craft exo items into legs so I can upgrade my unique items to T7.
    I have used exo items to crate one leg 2H ... but I haven't noticed I have put one 1H wand.
    These Items I was using:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fortunately ... I have got 2H T7 leg ... so I could upgrade my staff.
    But the funniest part is what I have actually got from those ^ items.

[​IMG]

Wow ... all golden lines.
    And then I put 4 random exos on the workbench just to see the outcome again ... and this is what I got

[​IMG]

I did craft one more item ... i forgot to make a screenshot but it was item with 3x golden lines and one white but very close to golden line.

darkwarss likes this.
  13. sargon234

they made legendaries much rarer than today, but in turn you can easily obtain leggendaries with gold lines and with 3-4 of them?

14. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

One thing people didn't mention is the placement change of Runes of Devastation.

They can only be socketed in Weapon Adornment and 1H/2H weapons, in that way, people can use these Runes to reach 400% critical damage on 2H set up along with full tiered speed runes on weapons.

The same goes for 1H shield build: Runes of Devastation on Weapon Adornment, Block Strength runes on Shield, Speed runes on Weapons.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  15. sargon234

What can you use on offensive off hand?

16. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

I have craft some green blue and ex items on ts but rank 1 -2 and i never seen nice enchantments so i think they apply mostly if you craft high tier items since the base and enchant grow with tier i guess.

17. trakilaki

No I was not suggesting that. The legs are almost not dropping ... but it is more than obvious the loot has not been set properly yet.
    I was implying to the funny possibility to get all golden lines during crafting.

That was mentioned in the Official Announcement.
    They said they will make 2H more powerful.
    Now ... everyone assumed they will increase the base stats on 2H weapons ... but they will probably not (as they are the same as before).
    What they did is they have boosted runes to favor 2H builds.
    They boosted all Runes of Celerity ... now they are giving double amount of attack speed to 2H builds. They did that by making the runes half-worthy when used in adornment and offhands ... which clearly implies further nerfing to 1H builds.
    They also made the same changes to Runes of Devastation. They now provide double value for 2h builds. The change is made in same pattern as for attack speed gems. 1H builds will get half the value because they are using them in offhand and adornment.
    They also made the Runes of Persistence the same way. They are now giving double boost to 2H builds ... but there were 2 versions before this R anyway. I can't see any player using them on 2H.

So in conclusion ... they have nerfed the 1H builds.
    They took all Sapphires by force .
    They made the attack speed runes give half the value for 1H builds.
    They made the Devastation runes give half the values for 1H builds.
    The implication is simple. No 1H PvE build is using onyxes in adornment if they had sapphires. Exception are Tanks but they don't need anything since they are only spamming one keyboard button when tanking anyway.
    Now 1H builds will lose great deal of attack speed without Sapphires and lower values on Celerity runes ... while in same time they are making tiers for gems making the 2H builds even stronger. One magic Royal Ruby has 90 damage ... include on that the new Platinum enchantment values ... and the 2H builds are boosted over the roof.
    They made that on purpose so they can force 1H builds even further (those who have stayed to 1H in PvP and never changed to 2H) to use 2H ... buy taking their power which was already taken with Al Qaeda expansion. They didn't change the other defensive runes because they don't want to affect the one-key spamming tanks ... just offensive 1H builds.

As it can be seen clearly ... more and more people would have no reason to continue playing the game.
    PvP changed to MOBA ... 1H builds nerfed down to minimum ... it is not just the PvP but the PvE has been made so they can clearly force the players out of the game.

Oh and BTW this changes would clearly lead to big boost to all monsters ... 1H offensive builds could not sustain the changes in any way and 2H builds would need to play with tanks.
    If you get the bigger picture ... they made a reason so the player can buy Premium as they will die frequently if they don't play with tanks. And in same time they made many items available only via premium.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    MikeyMetro likes this.
  18. sargon234

They just executed the 1hander genocide then

Why do they hate 1hand players?They didn't seem to have any issue with them when level 45 and level 50 were level caps

19. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

To force people to spend more resources (time/money) to build another set up.

20. trakilaki

Which is the wrong way and it only points out the devs don't know DSO basics, economics and human psychology.
    2H build is not expensive it is easy to build at very low price.
    1H build is more expensive . But not only that ... older 1H PvE players are making a craft after craft ... improvement after improvement ... so they can squeeze every single nano-percentage out of the equipment ... even 10 damage improvement is Ultra Expensive.
    So the 1H build is ULTRA EXPENSIVE for the knowledgeable.
    2H builds are cheap builds for the gullible masses.
    New players are already using 2H and most of the other bandwagoners ... so they won't be affected anyway.
    The only ones who are affected are those who are determined to play on 1H build and nothing else. Those players are spending 100 times more than the others.
    Instead of keeping them in game the devs want to ditch them.
    That is why DSO sucks in logic and the game is at this point of misery.

Hetsunien likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.