Feedback Community Letter Release 213/14

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by Sunlight, Oct 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

whats your attack speed and what will be if they convert sapphires?

2. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

--- MERGED ---

hmmmm I can have what ever speed I want that is how many sapphires I have.. This whole thing is a joke, players build their toon so they can play the way they want to play. BP is forcing everyone to just be the same.

--- MERGED ---

This whole thing is insane.. Players build their toons to play the way they want to play. BP is forcing everyone to be the same. Just a bunch of players running around with 2h weapons doing the same ole damage.. ridiculous

--- MERGED ---

LOL, you realize how long a 5v5 match will last. No travel speed, it will take a player 5 min to run from one end to the other end.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 31, 2018
  3. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

Do you have hundreds of gems in your inventory and are you waiting for the upcoming release to combine them via stack crafting? Then be sure to have huge amount of gold on your account, because gem crafting will be much more expensive than it is now. Example - crafting Royal Ruby on TS costs 744 gold. Crafting prices (in copper) for cyanit:

R212: 123, 369, 1107, 3321, ...
    TS: 303, 907, 7401, 22203, ...

4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@cigarbennett ,
    Please use the 'edit' forum function, consecutive posting is not allowed.

Cheers.

5. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

- To achieve a better experience a general buff will be active in PvP battles, except for open arenas
    - 40% faster movement speed, 200% increased block rate, +3225 (on level 55) to all resistances

sad but true.. but its not because of next version, it has been that way for a long time

6. TAIMUR800

TAIMUR800 Forum Greenhorn

hi CM Jesse:
    The release 213/214 is best keep up the good work.

7. stacker99

stacker99 Forum Master

To the bottom. It is so good and there will no be players not only payers but all the players will left when they see that PvP which is funny. Why to farm? To buy some mounts? Some costume? Pff.

TAIMUR800 likes this.
  8. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

he's probably a troll, stop being triggered, little snowflake

Yes, to some people pvp is the reason of farming, for some people farming is an end in itself, why does that fact trigger you to such an extent, like a little NPC?

Yes, pvp needs to be influenced by the farming and the time spent, plus money used to be stronger

That's why this pvp patch is bad

9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  10. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

I think every one of us have a different idea about end game.

I see as end game:
    - farm for pvp so PvP is and game and give me a reason to farm.DSO
    - trade system and the end game is wealth because you can use the value you get to create new characters and buy them items and enjoy the game making new builds, also commun stash help but developers need to bring new content and new meta every 6 month to keep players bussy.
    - farm for special achievements or season leaderboard like in d3 but as i can see is dead game
    - trade system and the end game real money transactions using third party websites used in MO and many asian games but when we talk about real money there will have many bots developers (old AH and RMAH d3 market)

Just to farm with no real purpose is not an end game for me and for many of dso players.
    There can be many ways to combine some of those end game solutions with restrictions off course but first the devs should understand that they are on the edge and new herbs content won't save the game.
    They should get ride of that old p2w market and mentality, all games with p2w core are already dead and i can give you many names, is time for real f2p games and they will have as much money as they want(if they listen the community and they bring new content off course , it will not work like now low content over a year).

DamarèRo likes this.
  11. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

i know some weird people that actually play for fun.. believe it or not

Hetsunien and stasis like this.
  12. stacker99

stacker99 Forum Master

These weird people doesn't pay the bills mate. You can farm free and without premium. To farm you need only basic gear. To play PvP for fun you have to farm harder. Now - every one in PvP will be equal, so people who pays the bills will stop this game and ... no payment, no servers, no developers... Or you want content based ads to show every 5min? ;) I'm serious - this game lays on people who want to be good or even best in PvP ... I'm speaking not for this future fix, but for near future when there will stay only "fun searchin players, free to play" and this future is near dead end for Drakensang. There is no such a game with PvP like that. But will see. IMHO - this patch is the begining of the end. I remember the past with wattery grave full with people, now in Kardhun Grimmag server are about 10 players onlyne. My friend list before announcment was full with green dots, now there only 2 or 3...

13. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

This means that I have SOME WORK to do ... :D

btw I'll explain some thoughts from my previous post :
    This doesn't mean that I'll ignore new content, I will play, but question is how much and which reason - finish quests, get achs and run into the void ... or back to grind!?

Well, I guess It'll depend from PVP ...

Speaking of which, staying with the old system for the brave ones :D - I think is not possible anymore, gearless is coming but it would be nice that someone get an idea to make at least two arenas (it could be 1v1 & 10v10) for "showing off" (pve gear & stats :) )

trakilaki likes this.
  14. emmaaxxx

emmaaxxx Someday Author

U mean we must spend all our circus paths before update ? ..... Lol
    But anyway who cares anyway, no reason to farm if no pvp exist.....

trakilaki likes this.
  15. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

No, there is no need to do that. Take a look on the picture and read #Event section.

16. emmaaxxx

emmaaxxx Someday Author

Y, i dont mean the paths will be useless but inactive for a looong time and active only on a small period of event, someone that has 4000 paths will be too hard to spend them on event period only.

17. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

Where is soul guardian for 80 fragments please add it back

18. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Good, pvp is end game for you, for me it's a secondary mode, where you go to waste some time and get some cosmetic items and that's it, no reason to do pvp beyond that, if they actually bothered to add actual content to pvp, actual rewards perhaps it may help others to do that, beyond repeating the same modes over and over, you know, like the leatherboards

yes, new content keeps the game alive, it's standard for RPGs

Well, i like achievements, what's the deal?Is it a problem?

Good, but why does it trigger pvp fanatics that some people have other preferences?Can you explain that to me? Because everytime someone claims that pvp to him is not important pvp fanatics go in an outrage, like a bunch of religious fanatics would react to an apostate

they can money exclusive cosmetic content or they can simply rework this pvp change and make gems and runes, matter, while deactivating only unique bonuses, bonus sets and enchants, if they want to insist on this road

perhaps other people have different motives to play the game and they do not agree with you and they have a different reason to pay for the game, if they desire,why are you so triggered?
    Also there are tons of moba games who actually work, but yes, there are also reasons for why a moba like pvp won't work in an rpg, but to claim that mobas do not exist is asinine, it's quite a successfull genre

Stop acting like an overdramatic crybaby

19. DogmaS

DogmaS Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone
    I liked all of the new patch ideas, Congratulations!
    I just not understand the Exchanged of Rune of Celerity:
    Old 2h RuneExchanged to
    Old Mighty Rune of Grand Celerity 12%New Mighty Rune of Celerity
    Old Supreme Rune of Grand Celerity 16%New Mighty Rune of Celerity
    why reward itself?

20. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

You are quite correct. The big moba's have millions and millions of players.

While I believe that DSO will drive away plenty of players with their version of a weird moba hybrid thing, they have been actively trying to drive players away since Aug 2015.

I do get the logic though. Players have been complaining about pvp for years now and despite the multiple nerfs it has not slowed down the complaints. So they need to do something.

So obviously the dev's looked at the big games (millions of players) and decided to once again poorly copy some aspects hoping that it will inspire people to play DSO.

Of course they do not know why those games are popular, but they see the trend and try to copy it. It's been that way since day one.

Meanwhile, as they have copied more and more games, it has constantly driven players away.

There really aren't that many people left in DSO, so I see this attempt as their final hail Mary. Either it will bring in some new people or it will drive out the remaining hard core players and they can finally put this game to rest.

Time will tell...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.