Announcement Community Q&A January 2023

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Shanty, Jan 3, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanty

Shanty User

Hey Heroes of Dracania,

I hope you had a great start in the new year. As promised, there will be another Q&A this month. So make sure to share your questions with us.

Your Drakensang Online Team

2. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Duke

when will the release258 be?
    will there be only the release257 hotfixes?
    a new map has been added that pushes towards the error, was this the new expansion?

3. CaballoLoco

CaballoLoco Active Author

When will the bug on the new map be fixed?
    When is the bug that makes the characters go back when jumping going to be fixed?
    When is the screen loading delay bug going to be fixed?
    When will the invisible monsters bug be fixed?
    And so on.
    And so on.
    And so on.
    And so on.
    And so on.
    And so on.
    ...............................To infinity and beyond!
    Mascalzoni!

4. Equalizerxx

Equalizerxx Forum Greenhorn

will you work on balancing the classes in the game? or at the very least give some build variety to the ranger class allowing it to play some meta element build?

5. NicuuChu

NicuuChu Someday Author

When will the big hunt event be back? and also will you improve the (pardon me) pathetic drop rate of mythic items?

monika1991 and Zamanlord like this.
  6. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

I just wanted to know if there's gonna be more "story" and use the maps that are not used yet... and he have heard about that lvl 145 is not nice and they, DSO, wanted to increase 5 lvl moreso if you do bloodshet at lvl 105 + 45 lvls of blodshet it would be 150 lvl but then we heard about that DSO wnat to put max lvl at 300.. what about this is still possible and what is just a mith? thanks...

7. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

Are any plans for a new player class during 2023? I understand that the existing classes are having balancing issues,a new class will add
    more problems for the devs.Similar games are having 2x or 3x classes,more variety for players is a good thing.

8. czasknieji

czasknieji Forum Apprentice

When will be Dragan and the circus

9. merisen12345

merisen12345 Forum Apprentice

When the servers will be more efficient in the evenings, especially in the west which is closer to Germany because there are problems that you can't play at all

10. Glogi

Glogi Junior Expert

Is there a chance for a retro server with a maximum character lvl 55?

ГорскиВени likes this.
  11. JarFall2000

JarFall2000 Forum Apprentice

1.The walls like Mortis
    2.bring bake the previous skills slot its suppost to be 7 skill slot now only 5

12. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

*Any plans to give us more fixed rewards in event progres bars? And not the jewel/gem boxes

I dont mind if they're in the bars, but not as the ''grand price''. This rocket event is a good example of a decent bar...people who still need the JOR have a reason to work for it and the people who dont just play for the rewards they want.

*Any plans to give us more options gear/build wise?

I know this is allot of work specialy since allot of skills need a rework or replaced, but now most skills and gears thats available is just useless.

*Gambling aint a problem anymore, since you flood the shop with lootboxes. Will the JESTERS ever return?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2023
    ГорскиВени likes this.
  13. mestamer67

mestamer67 Padavan

I've been playing DSO for 11 years and honestly I haven't seen any new gear that can improve it in a couple of years. One could improve it like the ring and cloak from last event, but you made it unavailable 1 , due to the difficulty of 6 boss and 2 for the very low drop of 0%. Is there a possibility in the future to give us old players the desire to continue playing or should we abandon?

ГорскиВени and jbarb2 like this.
  14. Chaos2908

Chaos2908 Forum Apprentice

1.Pet skin
    2.A pet who collect items WEE have a pet who collect gems and runes so why not
    3.Multitool should be 100% drop rate in pw chest specialy blood and merci no drops then sometimes you get 1x for 5 runs straight bulsh8
    4. IF the Ingredients jewel is A rare thing Then Fix the dam 100x Materails Farming 100x boss Ingredients FOR SOME RANDOM Trash is not simple 100x Ingredients 500 ORES then you get a trash THEN FARM AGIAN FOR 100X Ingredients ITS 1X PER RUNS HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE IDIOT

Xequarth likes this.
  15. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    What is the key so we can decipher the text?

16. novecento

novecento Forum Expert

Is it possible to get the truth to our questions? Does it make sense to ask them? I remember a lot of lies answering questions :rolleyes:

ГорскиВени likes this.
  17. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

PVP with all PVE benefits active would inspire us end game players to stay

ГорскиВени likes this.
  18. ☆Đдяkאєşş☆

☆Đдяkאєşş☆ Active Author

1-Will you sell unique items that can only be found once a year in annual events?
    2-Will the mage be reworked and balanced according to the stats of the other character classes?
    3- the mage class is the weakest of all: he always dies, has very low damage percentages on skills compared to the others and has penalties. We have more difficulty developing it
    4-can we use rune dust to level up jewels? the quantity of the two powders is not balanced
    5-Will you solve the problem of the tools and the jewel in the cave? 3 years later I still can't find it
    6-Will you solve the problem of endless daily quests?

ГорскиВени likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.