connecting issues

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by RoMaverick, Feb 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pipoy1994

pipoy1994 Forum Greenhorn

Same here from the Philippines

2. HeroicPanonic

HeroicPanonic Forum Greenhorn

Comeon guys again server down,fix that finally!

3. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

Agathon down again

4. dutys2002

dutys2002 Forum Apprentice

... Its still EDIT not working

5. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

SGK|GaminG|HD2000 Active Author

Again heredur is not working.. why it keeps like this?

6. badja

badja Forum Apprentice

grimmag not working,I think all server is down.Maybe problems with new event

7. dutys2002

Its like down for 3 hours...

8. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @bLaind ,

those posts are deleted because they are off-topic. Which means, you shouldn't start the same off-topic .. conversation? again.
    At some point I'll get bored of deleting and start giving vacations. ;)

(damn, I sound like Mal now. Ups. :oops:)

Thanks!!!

NoelaniAlthea likes this.
  9. dutys2002

How much time until fix servers? And premiums for free was useles because almost all the time servers was down... maybe 3 days free prem again?

10. uenkai

uenkai Forum Apprentice

Yes again Herder is not working again! Quite disappointed with this new version of patches. Its been like this recently and worst part nobody from the management actually stands out to inform us via forum. Users like me from Asia still thought that it is my vpn connection issues and keep trying to re-connect but it is not my internet issues as my internet was working fine whereas it is the server issues.

Yes no doubt we were paid generously for the 3days premium free but whats the point whereby there are so many cut-off connections during these 3days premium free activation?

And players like me whom had consumed experience scrolls running now but due to this connection down, its really a waste.

I do hope the server could get back on as soon as possible and the management could inform us via posting on forum on such issues so users like me won't thought that it is my vpn connection error and kept retrying in near future.

11. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Working...

12. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

SGK|GaminG|HD2000 Active Author

working again :) issues only because of new event.

13. Sanctionlord

Sanctionlord Forum Greenhorn

If you can not fix servers then its time you replace them ,if its not servers but your programmers then again not fix ..REPLACE..As Thrump would say YOUR FIRED

14. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Servers are not working again. Why does this keep happening?

15. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

16. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Really bad connection issues today. Pretty much unplayable :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.