Bug Constant nebula errors

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by DocWhisky, Oct 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Hello all... Been trying to get back on TS and do a lil play testing. Problem is I cant be on more than 5-10 minuets without hitting one nebula error or another.
    I am playing through the client on a fairly new win 10 machine with all of its updates.

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? or is just me??

Thanks, Doc.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Hey Doc ... what errors?
    I went to TS 15 minutes ago and the game version is the same as the game version on live servers. That means you should not get any issues.
    Check these 2 NEW threads ( thread 1 , thread 2 ) ... they are covering some issues with the game files.
    I am not getting any error when playing on the client (64bit) ... the game crashes only when playing in browser, but that is the "out of memory" game memory leaking issue that the devs never fixed and they never will.

3. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Hi Trak :)) Long time.
    Well, call me stupid (If you havent already) but none of the info on either thread helps my problem. Live server runs fine through thin client, TS runs fine too.... for a few minutes that is..... then I get a neb error and have to close client and relog. Same computer, same OS, same ISP, Same client....Same everything... but TS is unplayable. :/
    Thanks, Doc.

NVM!! .. It seems in haste to create a short cut to TS I left off the -x86_64 tag at the end of the target line.
    Thanks Trakilaki, you were right. The answer was in the links you provided. Cheers!

Thanks, Doc.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021